Golden Brown

á la Balenciaga

Reaction score
What's a good GLDN BRN dye? I used to love Garnier; Golden Brown but I think they stopped making the color because they have it no where anymore. :(

nl3lvm.jpg

drugstore

Izabel has the best golden brown color I've EVER seen.
Twitter-9.jpg

twit-3.jpg

Source:twitter.com/iza_goulart

I really like this color^^
Thanks for starting this thread :flower:

thanks for starting this thread, this is exactly the color i'm going for now (they're still a dark brown and i wanna go a little lighter)

I recently dyed my hair Light Golden Brown by Revlon colorsilk amonia free, I fell in love with the color. The shade is a mixture of gold and brown.

^don't! ever! my natural hair color is an ashy medium blonde which is so boring and lifeless:yuk:

atm i use this color and i love it:heart:
4002441020100pack.jpg

garnier.de

i love eva and jennifer's shades. it's not flattering on the others imo.

These honey, golden brown colours are perfect for the summer. I naturally have dark brown hair and whenever I do get my hair coloured in this shade, within a few weeks/months it begins to turn coppery with reddish tones in it. Incredibly annoying! As much as I love my naturally dark hair, it's quite nice to have a change especially in the summer.

Does this happen to anyone else with naturally dark hair?

yes! it is so frustrating. my hair isn't in great condition so i resent having to dye it back every few weeks. i think it's because my very dark brown hair takes on red tones in the sun.

my hair is very dark, dark brown to be exact.
i dont have a problem with my color fading.
i think it depends on the developer you use.
i use a number 30 developer. my color stays on
well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Izabel Goulart :heart:

eastnews

to achieve the look, imo you got to take streaks of your hair
and you need to pick a shade ( i used garnier , if you want to i can check which shade it was) aqnd leave for some time on ur hair and then u get this :smile: but remeber to buy some products to take care of your hair after bleaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->