Grace Kelly

^ I remember it, but don't really like it, she looks good though, of course.
My favs are: To catch a thief (how can someone not love it: the setting, the clothes, the cast, the dialogues... perfect), Rear window and High society!

I loved Green Fire! Grace was pretty good as Catherine. I agree, Boomer. Crosby is bothersome. :lol: As a Hitchcock fan through and through, I would have to say To Catch a Thief, as well. Cary and Grace were so great together in the film. I wish she could have worked with Jack Lemmon. He's one of my favorites, too.

Edith Head's sketch of Grace's dress from "Thief"
grace_kelly.jpg

MOMA

She was so breathtaking. What is everyone here's favorite Grace film?

I would have to say Dial M for Murder. I remember watching it when I was little, before I even knew who Grace Kelly was. I just thought she was wonderful in it.
To Catch a Thief is of course a favorite as well. I have seen that movie too many times ^_^

She was so breathtaking. What is everyone here's favorite Grace film?

Rear Window the scene where you first see her always takes my breath away it was just such a simple but great movie . I also love to Catch A Thief she looks amazing in the movie I love the firework scene

I cant put the video on her but if you go to Youtube and look up 'Le Mariage du Prince Rainier et de Grace Kelly" it is a great clip about their engagement and wedding really should check it out

I cant put the video on her but if you go to Youtube and look up 'Le Mariage du Prince Rainier et de Grace Kelly" it is a great clip about their engagement and wedding really should check it out

thanks!! i will have to check that out later

i was watching a show about celebrity wedding dresses today and they had a segment about Grace's wedding dress which was very interesting. They said her dress cost about $7,000 which would be about $52,000 today

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->