Gucci Cruise 2010 : Natasha Poly, Snejana Onopka & Ryan Kennedy by Mert & Marcus

MyNameIs

Reaction score
gucci-cruise-scoop02.jpg

gucci-cruise-scoop01.jpg

wwd

I'm totally forgetting about the Cruise campaign. I'm thrilled that it's Natasha!
The styling looks superb as usual for Gucci, but I'm not to keen on the saturation of the colours. Thanks for posting!

Holy ****.
I love this. Natasha is the perfect Gucci girl.

so could this mean that I&V wont be shooting Gucci anymore?That would be great!Natasha is the perfect gucci girl!

Looks great.

I doubt the colours will be as extreme in print. I remember the previews of SS 09 Longchamp were this colour and they were much more muted in real life.

I much prefer the Cruise 2007 ads with her and Julien Ferre shot by Craig McDean. This one... isn't that impressive.

I much prefer the Cruise 2007 ads with her and Julien Ferre by Craig McDean.

I think I need to see this IRL because the saturation is just unflattering.

good but are agry with Kanna and i think Gucci ned a change

I actually prefer these to the A/W ads. Well, I will once the colour is taken down a notch.

so could this mean that I&V wont be shooting Gucci anymore?That would be great!Natasha is the perfect gucci girl!

Mert & Marcus will also be shooting the S/S 10 campaign in Miami next month.

whats up with colors? looks like theyre just turn on contrast scale in photoshop way too much-and it looks ameteurish. and its kinda hard to look on such bright colors- im pretty sure what when you see it in print -the only one desire will be to flip the page ASAP -it hurts eyes. so, from commercial standpoint (advertising should stimulate sales)- its luckluster publicity

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"