Gucci S/S 2010 : Natasha Poly & Ryan Kennedy by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Not liking the female model choice. Not liking that it looks exactly like the Cruise campaign only worse. (certainly not because Snejana is missing)

Liking the photography. Liking the colours. Liking the used perspective. Liking that it's out so early. Liking the floating hair. Liking behansu for posting,
thank you

Natasha has nailed it yet again for Gucci. The use of perspective in these shots is fantastic.
The colours look divine along with everything else. That body looks phenomenal. :heart:

Yes, I love this!! This is the lux Gucci that I love. I expected some more neutral tones of color to go with the clothes, but this is just fabulous.
It looks similar to the cruise campaign too, which I don't mind.

I'm wondering what they'll actually look like on paper - perhaps much better than this. The colours and the overall perspective might be rather striking in real life, because at the moment, I can't complain about the foreground, but the flat-looking 'island' background makes some of the shots look more like cheaply made screensavers than an ad campaign. But that could simply be the result of seeing them as a scan.

Last edited by a moderator:
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:buzz:

Gucci can never go wrong with Natasha, she's just completely amazing :heart:
these pictures make my mouth water, it's high fashion at its finest. and
amazing color, the blue sky background is just wow. well, except
that it makes it look like a Cruise collection.

The perspective and sense of movement look very good but the colors don't. Not to mention that it looks like a worse version of the cruise campaign, like Marcel said.

PERFECT! The color of the sky and water is so beautiful and its such a nice contrast from the clothes.

OMG, already Gucci!! :woot:
Love Natasha (but I'm wondering why she's the only femal model:huh:)
But great :clap:

Really well done ad campaign, it looks stunning, and it sells you the product.

M&M yet again blow I&V out of the water. they are a perfect fit for Gucci.

I love Natasha, so I'm happy she got chosen... I like the poses and the perspective, and also Natasha's body... :brows:

However, I despise the colors and the resemblence to the cruise ads, they could have diverge from that...

I miss Mathias, though... Ryan is an awesome guy, but I wanted Mathias soo badly...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fan- f**king - tastic:woot:
Just gorgeous pictures that showcase the clothes and Natasha looks amazing. Love the elongated legs in the first shot.
It is very similar to the Cruise collection pics, but I liked those too so it's all good.:D
Thanks behansu:flower:

Um... no thanks :ninja:
I mean, yes, it's very Gucci. It's very summery (just like it should be) and it is certainly very well elaborated. But still... there's something off IMO.
Probably because I'm simply no Natasha-fan and the previous model choices + campaigns were a lot more "my cup of tea" but I also agree that it looks really similar to the Cruise ads. Something that I don't even mind that much. But IMO they could've done MUCH better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->