Gucci S/S 2010 : Natasha Poly & Ryan Kennedy by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

she is extreme amazing... her body is really really perfect!!!! i LOVE her!!!!

Natasha Poly may bend over backwards for Gucci — see her Spring 2010 campaign for the brand, below — but it seems to be working in her favor. The brand switched from working with Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin after several seasons to Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott for Spring 2010. As for Poly, who has consistently been in Gucci campaigns since the Spring 2005 season, she won't be going anywhere — Gucci has already renewed her contract again this year.

Fashionologie

Oh my GOD!Those shots are to die for,just perfect!
As for Natasha haters,well you probably don't like her but you need to give credit when credit is due :lol:

wow this is a very effective campaign. natasha and ryan kill it.

i still dislike the fact it looks like the cruise campaign.. however i noticed that some pictures didnt include the palm tree or any green, which i preferred and wish they just keep it only sky and water.

I've already said it on Natasha's thread, but I still can't understand why there is so much enthusiasm about this campaign. The pics are everything but special and innovative - sure, Natasha is impeccable, but that's all in my opinion. I think the old Gucci campaigns, S/S 08 one for exemple, were more appealing.

Two HQ's

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

Mert Alas + Marcus Piggott photographed Natasha Poly for the Spring 2010 Gucci campaign on October 26-29, 2009 with stylist Emmanuelle Alt.

Spring 2010 Gucci Campaign
Models: Natasha Poly
Photographers: Mert Alas + Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt

womenmanagement.blogspot

This campaign is simply sensational! Natasha is just so amazing, every shot is perfection.

I like it. Reminds me a little bit for the Tom Ford era, the really sharp cut, fierce woman look. It's the spirit of Gucci. And Natasha is for sure the Gucci Model.

Gucci S/S 2010: Ryan Kennedy by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

by me from zinio.com (please credit)

Making of Gucci Spring 2010

powerspacex @youtube

this is so good. the music really fits the mood imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phenomenal. By far the best campaign of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->