Gucci Cruise 2012 : Karmen Pedaru & Lenz von Johnston by Mert & Marcus

Gorgeous. I agree with everyone that it's heaps better than the horrid Fall campaign. M&M really need to start producing striking campaigns like this for the mainline- why is it that they're greatest Gucci campaigns are for Cruise?

I meant the main seasons (S/S & F/W).

Such a refreshing change from all the over-complicated colors and effects of the previous seasons. I'm digging it...

from the Gucci Newsletter

34hb34h.jpg

The new shot looks nice but not as effective as Karmen's. Also I know this model's face but somehow I have never learnt her name.

^Josephine's shot isn't from the main campaign. Perhaps from the Gucci iPad application or social media shoot?

I just knew Josephine was going to become a Frida fave. She is stunning

Full Campaign:

fashiongonerogue.com

karmen looks amazing. this is fantastic. however, i could live without Lenz. Not sexy- Gucci-fied enough for me.

The full campaign looks a little bit repetitive but still lovely. It makes me long for summer and fall hasn't even started properly here.

The shot which Karmen standing alone is the best, others are not what I expected
but hey, this is farrrr better than the Fall campaign

she's proven herself over the pasts seasons... she used to be a filler, but now she has developed into something amazing

^Thanks for posting Flashbang. The video is very uplifting. I love the close-ups of the flowers and the bees. The video itself though is too short. Will there be a longer version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->