Gucci F/W 11.12 : Sigrid, Abbey, Joan, Emily, Lenz, Anthon & Duco by Mert and Marcus

:o
these ads are incredibly well art directed...
i just can't find a single flaw...

sensational...!!!...

:heart::heart::heart:

Totally agree......this really is turning out to be one of the better campaigns this season. The video is superb and I love how there is so much going on and so much to look at. The projected images are still rocking my world. :heart:
Loving it all.

Anyone have any clue who style this campaign??? cos it's not Emmanuelle anymore right?

too many acid colour in this ad, which made me disgusting....:sick:

no more m&m for gucci, please. criag mcdean would be better. btw i'm wondering who styled this ad?

Hate the campaign, love the video. And I must admit, that Abbey really looks fantastic

I love the shot with Abbey in the yellow dress and the one where she's holding a white bag.Btw does anyone know the music in the video?

I'm kind of shocked by how much I love this campaign. Ever since they took over I haven't really felt that M&M have suited Gucci's image, not to mention that they relied on the exact same formula for each campaign prior to this one. But this is absolutely gorgeous. They really refined the projector concept from pre-fall and it works really, really well here. Those projections add something kind of dark to the shots, like pervy 8mm films.

I just love the whole dark, neo-noir cinematic mood of the campaign.

i am not sure i understand this esthetic? you cannot see anything and it is harsh to view in the magazine this fails altogether

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->