Gucci F/W 11.12 : Sigrid, Abbey, Joan, Emily, Lenz, Anthon & Duco by Mert and Marcus

Love the ad! Sigrid really standouts IMO and her eyewear shot is brilliant.

conclusion,

Abbey is the star of the campaign
also casting back ups Joan and Sigrid

also credits to background models : Emily, Lenz, Anthon , Duco

:lol:

It seems that Abbey is the star of the campaign, and rightly so! She looks more amazing than usual. From Tom Ford eyewear onwards, she just keeps looking more and more glamorous! :D

I think Sigrid really is improving, her presences are very strong in the shoot.
so strange to now see Abbey as the GUCCI girl, I remembered her dancing at the
back of Lily Donaldson / Natasha Poly and now she took their spot!

It's too busy, my eyes have nowhere to truly focus. it's a

chicker.gif
chicker.gif
chicker.gif
chicker.gif

chicker.gif
cluster%#&$
chicker.gif

chicker.gif
chicker.gif
chicker.gif
chicker.gif

:rofl: so true.
It's also too dark.

I like it because, abbey is wearing the same yellow dress on Gucci F/W 11/12 fashion show at Milan :smile:))

There's way too many models here, I would have been satisfied with Emily, Abbey and whichever male. At least with the F/W 09.10 campaign the cluster of models worked. Don't get me wrong, the dark mood is appropriate for F/W and compliments the collection to perfection. But I hope this set appears clearer, than Sigrid's Pre-fall, in print.

Abbey Lee is the only good thing about this campaign. She alone can master the 70s to the hilt. The others really look completely misplaced, not to say pathetic.

messy, and colors : too much. I hate it, this is simply unpleasant to look at.

Abbey is the star of the campaign we can barely see Sigrid and Joan:huh::ninja:

did they shoot this campaign in a Hollister store?

I hate this campaign. Way to busy, way to messy. Can't concentrate, all those collors and there is to much going on. It's not recommened for people with ADD or ADHD or autism. I do like Emily Baker and Joan. ALK and Sigrid not so much.

I hate this campaign. Way to busy, way to messy. Can't concentrate, all those collors and there is to much going on. It's not recommened for people with ADD or ADHD or autism.

I completely agree with you. Way too much going on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->