Gucci F/W 11.12 : Sigrid, Abbey, Joan, Emily, Lenz, Anthon & Duco by Mert and Marcus

I really like this. I love the coloring. I would have liked it more if just would have been Emily & Joan. Sigrid is not a Gucci girl at all.

I think Sigrid looks the best out of all the girls. This is a nice change to the repetitive concept that they have. I also like Joan's eyewear shot. I can't help but think as to how the old Gucci girls (Natasha, Lily and Snejana) would have nailed this concept.

love abbey in this. but i think there are just too many models. either use them all more effectively, or just have one main girl and two background girls or something??
i love what they were going for with the overall feel but the main detractor to me is that you can see more of the 'set' than the clothes... in many images the red couch and projector is like 70% of the shot

Great FW campaign. I get the impression that some of the M&M haters here woukd criticize them no matter what they did...

This season's advertising is basically shooting from female models angle,but I like the dreamy colors and feel,only a few shooting angles for Anthon and Duco, it is difficult to find them in these pictures

This is really, really good. After almost two years of M&M lensing for Gucci this is truly the first time that I've actually liked what they've done, and that's mostly because this is the first time that they've done something that feels genuinely "Gucci". It's dark, it's glamorous (without being cheesy and "fierce"), and it's kind of interesting.

That's a good change for Gucci campaigns!I really like every single image!There's finally no more cheesy orgasmic poses and the whole set gives a very elegant and boudoir image without looking sl*tty,also like the dark colors,was a bit tired of the ultra glitzy and bright M&M images

Abbey overload.
I wish they had just kept Karmen and Joan b/c they really clicked.
Still I like the dark mood and styling.

Unfortunately it was not the best execution of a great concept. I feel like the use of projections could have been used more effectively to create a dark, heady feeling. But the fact that they got rid of the orgasm face and pool side setting is worth:woot::buzz:

Also feel that Sigrid and Joan could've been the main girls with Emily as background girl yet again. Unfortunately Abbey still seems a bit too glassy eyed for my liking and that male models had so little presence.

I love this. The collection was so bold in coloring and it would have been a shame if M&M handled that wrongly, but they truly did a good job with it. I don't think there is an unnecessary overload at all: it's a good abundance of technicolor, which fits the collection. Love the 'facial backdrops' and love Emily: what a strong face!

This is good. Abbey doesn't look like herself in some shots though.

When I first heard about the cast I was really scpetical whether Sigrid is the right girl for Gucci but now I must eat my words. She looks radiant. And aside from Siggy, I'm also impressed by Emily's performance in this campaign. Joan of course is no exception - I always knew she's going to rock it again this season. Such a lovely campaign from Gucci^_^

IMO, Joan looks so random.
It actually looks like they're trying something different this time.

This looks ok but just that. While it is something new from Gucci they're just going to get mixed up in the bundles of all the campaigns that M&M have shot.

I'm getting a headache though from all these pictures where it's full on blast color, mixed in shadows with models everywhere,they need to change it up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"