Gucci Large Boston Bag

dgie said:
Gucci has brought back this bag and has limited quantities at a few stores! :woot: It has only one small variation- the GG's are in black enamel lined in gold, instead of being in solid gold. Otherwise, the shape of the bag and the GGs are identical. I wish I could find a pic, but when I buy it, I'll post.

I just saw it in the store. I really loved it :heart:

Congrats dgie! :woot: It's a gorgeous bag & the black with gold trim sounds wonderful.

I did try calling a few of the stores to see if they also released it in purple or green - only black :cry:

NYC does have some available for those who are interested: 212-826-2600. I spoke with Michael & he was a sweetheart!

Please post pics dgie!

i saw it in the store in sf...it's nice in person, although i'm not a fan of the gold edging around the gg's.

definitely post pics when you get it...

got my green Boston yesterday and it is stunning. the green is this beautiful palm green, which is not too bright but spices up my predominantly neutral wardrobe. and the bag is the perfect size -- large enough for all my junk, but light (and the handles are just long over to wear over the shoulder). I've had several SAs tell me that Gucci currently carries it with green enameled GGs (mine has the original light gold GGs), but to this day I've never seen it. I got mine off eBay from a lovely seller named ariail54 whose eBay store is called Coco's Closet. she was the perfect seller: friendly, communicative, offered to let me return the bag if I didn't like the color and packaged the bag more beautifully than any store (except perhaps NAP). she has promised to let me know if she gets one in white since I know several people are looking for it. highly recommend!

Congrat - lilygirl it's a beautiful bag and enjoy it. It's one of my wishlist bag but I want it in black/gold trim logo on black leather.

LilyGirl said:
got my green Boston yesterday and it is stunning. the green is this beautiful palm green, which is not too bright but spices up my predominantly neutral wardrobe. and the bag is the perfect size -- large enough for all my junk, but light (and the handles are just long over to wear over the shoulder). I've had several SAs tell me that Gucci currently carries it with green enameled GGs (mine has the original light gold GGs), but to this day I've never seen it. I got mine off eBay from a lovely seller named ariail54 whose eBay store is called Coco's Closet. she was the perfect seller: friendly, communicative, offered to let me return the bag if I didn't like the color and packaged the bag more beautifully than any store (except perhaps NAP). she has promised to let me know if she gets one in white since I know several people are looking for it. highly recommend!

Haha, I discovered Coco's Closet today, when browsing Gucci pumps on Ebay. Congratulations, you are so lucky to have scored that bag.....I remember the green one, it is really pretty :heart: I didn't realize how pretty it was until recently, when I bought the gucci sneakers with the pink/green down the side, its the same green as your bag, so Pretty!! And I'm getting the pink/green belt tomorrow from either Neimans or Gucci. Again, congrats on your beautiful bag, green is my favorite color, I'd love to see a pic of it. :flower:

in response to popular demand

Gucci1.jpg

Gucci003.jpg

Gucci002.jpg

^ Beautiful bag - lily... Thnak for the pic. I love the look of this bag.

^^^Agreed! VERY pretty.....I haven't seen the green one since it was on Saks.com about a year ago. Its fits nicely on your little shoulder. :P
I can't believe I didn't like that color at first.... :hardhead:

Thanks Lily. :flower:

your bag is GORGEOUS, lily... makes me want one even more!! the size is so perfect... i do hope i can get one soon :wub:

Britny Gastineau has that bag in black.

(Princess holds her head down in shame as other TFS members scold her for watching the Gastineau Girls).

impossibleprincess said:
(Princess holds her head down in shame as other TFS members scold her for watching the Gastineau Girls).

:lol: i watch the gastineau girls, too... :ninja:

:rofl:

^I agree! Great bag, Lily. The green in definitely my favorite.

thanks all for the kind words. I think everyone should have one. my husband informed me tonight that this bag is his favorite (after going through my collection and deeming them all "boring").

when it rains it pours -- I now have the opportunity to get this one too but in black (which people say is called the "Blondie"). dare I???

GucciPurpleTote.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->