Gucci Large Boston Bag

I'm debating on getting myself a treasure guccisima...I just don't know. I wanted a new nice bag... :unsure:

OMG I just bought an authentic Boston Blondie on eBay!!! It was the only one on the entire site. I've been scouring eBay for a long time checking for this bag and finally after getting the tip off from the lovely ladies at Purse Forum there was an authentic Blondie up for grabs from a reputable seller. I snapped it up immediately and absolutely cannot wait until it arrives. Anyone else who still wants this bag DO NOT give up hope it does pop up on eBay from time to time.

luxx- i'm so incredibly happy for you and jealous for me!! :lol: please please please post pictures when you get your baby. i've always wanted one and couldn't find one....your story inspires me to look on ebay more often. hope you love it!:flower:

Luxx said:
OMG I just bought an authentic Boston Blondie on eBay!!! It was the only one on the entire site. I've been scouring eBay for a long time checking for this bag and finally after getting the tip off from the lovely ladies at Purse Forum there was an authentic Blondie up for grabs from a reputable seller. I snapped it up immediately and absolutely cannot wait until it arrives. Anyone else who still wants this bag DO NOT give up hope it does pop up on eBay from time to time.
i think i saw that auction... :innocent:

brian said:
i think i saw that auction... :innocent:

brian are you on Purse blog too? That's where I first saw the auction.

Thanks so much for the congrats ilovepositano!! I will be sure to post pictures the second it arrives :D

Luxx said:
brian are you on Purse blog too? That's where I first saw the auction.

i found the auction through an ebay search not too long ago :P
it was a buy it now for a black/gold, really cheap! $500 i believe.
was that it? :innocent:

brian said:
i found the auction through an ebay search not too long ago :P
it was a buy it now for a black/gold, really cheap! $500 i believe.
was that it? :innocent:

Nope. I think were talking about different auctions. This one is black with the black lacquered G's. And $500 seems far too low don't you think? A bit too good to be true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luxx said:
Nope. I think were talking about different auctions. This one is black with the black lacquered G's. And $500 seems far too low don't you think? A bit too good to be true.
no, it's authentic!! 6882689600
whoever scored that is seriously lucky...

Well I'll be damned! That is an amazing find! I wish I had stumbled on to it! I had seen a green blondie on eBay way back when, I wish I had snapped it up too. I think this is good though, shows that legit merchandise and good deals can be found! :woot:

OMFG! Luxx, congrats on your great find! Been on the lookout for the longest time but I've had no such luck! Congrats, congrats, congrats! Please, please post pictures of her as soon as you get her!

This thread has me oddly craving the old Gucci boston bag in white :heart: It's so ott but gorgeous at the same time

hi..

i'm not farmiliar with gucci, but are all of gucci's lining the same brown fabric? the one i'm after is old stock.. it's called d ring collection pocket tote.. i'll be very appreciative with any advise, tips, etc.. =) cheers.

Meg said:
This thread has me oddly craving the old Gucci boston bag in white :heart: It's so ott but gorgeous at the same time

Meg, i've heard that Gucci is bringing the Blondie collection back for the upcoming season. it'll certainly be different, but they'll have the big GGs plates like before-guess we'll have to wait and see ^_^

chic_chick said:
hi..

i'm not farmiliar with gucci, but are all of gucci's lining the same brown fabric? the one i'm after is old stock.. it's called d ring collection pocket tote.. i'll be very appreciative with any advise, tips, etc.. =) cheers.

sorry,chic chick, i'm not familiar with the bag. do you happen to have a pic you can post of it?

The thing is, the blondie is just too rectangular for me. I prefered the bowling bag shape of the Boston. But it's something I prob. wouldn't pay full price for anyway so I'll have to troll ebay

^yes, i prefer the bowling style as well! hopefully, Gucci will carry something very similar in the next season *crosses fingers*

Its here!!

I'm so happy with it, I'm glad I finally got it. Its still stuffed with the tissue paper in the photos so it doesn't show the empty shape but you can get a good idea of the size and structure. I am in love with the hardware and the leather is beautiful as well. I'm very very pleased!

Nice!!! And that other one brian posted looked authentic. Just think, with black, you never have to worry about dirt. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshbyMyles
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->