Gucci S/S 2025 Milan

He uses the most inoffensive and flattest fabrics/materials that it really highlights how boring he is as a designer. The fringe and silver pailletes are not, they're just not confidently used or convincing enough.

Better than the past, but it's all still pretty bad. There's just no life to his design ethos. I don't get anything from his outputs at all emotionally or mentally. All white noise.

There is no ethos...Tim Blanks was on point....
Nobody wants this guy and as Blanks says at this point he is just being stubborn...this is what i want...

I was Marie Chaix who did the styling?....Loli's grey look was horrible with a questionable fit...

And why still showing white sneakers???

Agreed with Blanks the Bamboo black lips bag was maybe the most "interesting" piece.....

and yes...where is the dance????

It would actually be hilarious if Pinault fire him to appoint PPP…
I believe he was one of the designers on their list to replace Michele. He didn't want to go so he suggested his 2nd in command instead.

Did anyone else see him singing to that song as he took his (very long!) bow? Deluded. The first thing they need to do is stage the shows in darkness. Even Frida did that much right. Daylight shows don't suit the brand.

I think they bring TF in as a consultant to steady the ship (secretly if they want to save face) and correct this mess. Nobody knows what they are doing at Gucci. They moved the iconic Old Bond St store up to New Bond St (where middle brands sit, just because it was bigger). Worst idea ever and the store is awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->