H&M Divided F/W 10.11 : Abbey, Bastiaan, Josh, Karmen and Patricia by Daniel Jackson

It's H&M, doing cheapo, watered down knock-offs is part of their DNA. :flower:

That little bit of info is entirely new for me, thanks for that :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha please have you ever actually been there? LOL, I don't think H&M would be THIS successful if their only contribution would be watered down knock-offs...
Watering down, aka making the clothes relateable and wearable and then selling them at an affordable price point is EXACTLY why H&M has been successful. It is important to note that the original post compared it to a Givenchy campaign, and extending that to the types of clothes Tisci designs, it is a bloody brilliant thing to do because an "average" person wearing an H&M ensemble that was inspired by something Tisci sent down the runway is still fashion forward in 95% of the neighborhoods, schools and workplaces in the industrialized world. Now when they knock off Chloe, they don't have to do that much watering down because the designer originals were already wearable and appealing to the fashionable niche of the mass market.

To answer your question, no I have not been to a bricks and mortar H&M, but I have been to their website and perused their lookbooks and catalogs and followed their campaigns.

That little bit of info is entirely new for me, thanks for that :P
De nada! :smartass: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh Beech, you are my ideal man.

Abbey looks tired and stoned. haha. PAT! Non of the female models look good unfortunately. Even the male models look better.

Krmen & Abbye look pretty cool! Patricia looks great but this is not her best shot.

Sorry i don't have the solo pics of the guys...

HQs

hm.com

I love Abbey but she is giving me the face she always does, the confused I dont know what Iam doing face with the half open mouth.
its getting old come on Abbey, you are better than this:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->