Halle Berry

she looks fresh in that cover photo, really.
she knows how to pick her clothes very well, but i'd really like to see her experiment with different styles of makeup sometimes.

Can we talk about Halle's wonderful sense of style? She´s my favorite red carpet person fashionwise, she dresses absolutely fabulous! Much better than the so called style-icons like Nicole Kidman or Sarah Jessica Parker imo.

berrybeauty.jpg

berrybeauty.gif

diepre5.jpg
oscars.jpg

She looks fantastic in the black and white dress and I loved the famous Elie Saab she wore to the Oscars! B)

Attachments

• halosc.jpg
    halosc.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 27
didn't like the first one, but all of the others were great. I can't even pick a favorite.

the thing about Halle that makes her supreme...she's very versatile. She can play it elegant or she can play it quirky. Not many women can accomplish playing both roles!

She's got a killer body too! :flower:

The main reason why I adored Halle was mainly because of her short hair. It fitted her personnality so well. I don't really like her hairdo right now.

I think she has a nice style for sure, but I wouldn't really compare her to SPJ. Halle has a classic and Hollywood glamour kind of style (sort of like Catherine Zeta Jones and Charlize Theron). Which means she isn't always ahead of trends and stuff and always sticks to classic stuff. Which isn't really bad since it looks good on her. I find her style nice but it often tends toward boring. She should experience new things.

The famous bronze colored Elie Saab she wore to the Oscars, is just ok in my opinion. I thought it was nice, but not that hot. But it looks good on Halle so why care !? :wink:

I really liked her gold Elie Saab at last year's Oscars though. :blush:

I love her in that gorgeous white gown (top middle)

:heart: :heart:

I love her dress choices for award shows - I really liked the lilac dress on her, it looked wonderful on her :flower:

:heart: Wow she has a wonderful figure, I think the best in Hwood..I also think she looked better in the Gold Elie Saab than Cat Z jones. dopy at the SAGS.It looked better on her shape and color.. Cathys looked like she had to wear a corset to try and get Halles shape

I think Halle is beautiful, but for some strange reason everything she wears looks the same to me--even though her outfits are completely different. :wacko: Everytime I see her, she's wearing what is "typical" for her to wear. I enjoy it when people go beyond their own limits in fashion, and I don't think Halle Berry is one of those people. She's still beautiful, and always looks good, but I find her style rather boring.

Out of the outfits posted, I enjoy the black and white outfit the most.

PLEASE! :doh: I don't think she has a sense of style just a good stylist and good press. :rolleyes:

I think Halle is beautiful, but for some strange reason everything she wears looks the same to me--even though her outfits are completely different. Everytime I see her, she's wearing what is "typical" for her to wear. I enjoy it when people go beyond their own limits in fashion, and I don't think Halle Berry is one of those people. She's still beautiful, and always looks good, but I find her style rather boring.

I guess i would somewhat agree...often times she just looks like any normal person in a nice designer dress.

But I like how she brings that old fashioned glam/elegance aspect :blush: to the red carpet...becuase so much of it gets lost these days. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanY
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->