Handbags : Yay or Nay?

Yay to the Burberry bag... AMAZING AMAZING... it's absolutely bag to die for!!!

--->Luxx: Love the look of this bag, but it's going to be a Nay from me because of the weight thing.. The excessive weight would cause me to not carry it, and that is a major deal breaker for me.

110% yay on the burberry. If I could afford and my only qualm was about the heaviness, I would just start working out so I could carry it.:lol: It's gorgeous!

New one: Botkier trigger medium satchel
pl655608-00p01v01.jpg

piperlime.com

Sorry pinksatin, NAY, I don't like the long cord attached to the zippers.

Pinksatin: Yay to the Trigger - I love the many compartments, such a practical bag. And super cool at the same time!

Thanks guys. I was just curious what others thought. I like it.^_^

something about that pic of the trigger makes it almost look like an inspired bag to me....

I love the original triggers from a few years ago.

:lol: good to keep in mind but too late. it's shipping it's way to me. And I am excited for it. I quite like the long zipper pulls. I think it's slightly edgy without being OTT, like in a year or two I don't think I will say "what was I thinking?!?!"

Curiosity's sake: do you have a pic of the version you are thinking of that you prefer? Or is it the clyde style trigger you're thinking of witht he extra messenger strap? I like that one too but it wasn't available at the site I had a gift certificate at....:innocent:

I'm thinking about getting this for school. I'm been looking for a leather bag for some time.

MBA250-162-1.jpg

allsaints.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Go for it Ives927. :smile:
I think it'll make a great school bag. The compartments make it functional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->