Handbags : Yay or Nay?

yay! with reservations: what is it made of? it's hard to tell in the pic but for school it will prob get heavy use and need to be durable, is it leather of heavy nylon or what? Also, do you know if the handles are long enough to carry over your shoulder? or does it have an extra strap to carry like that? Just things I would think about before yaying it for a school bag.

It is cute though! and looks functional.

^It's made of leather. The only concern is I have is that I'm not sure if it comes with a shoulder strap or not, which is something I want. It doesn't specify.

But in this photo, there are hoops on each side of the bag. I'm not sure if that's purely design or made for shoulder straps.

MBA250-162-2.jpg

But in this photo, there are hoops on each side of the bag. I'm not sure if that's purely design or made for shoulder straps.

That picture shows the texture better, looks washed and soft.:heart: And if it has loops and doesn't come with the strap (which would be weird) then you could add one easily.

Yay.

Yeah that's what I thought too, I could just add a strap myself. I love it. I just got it online. Can't wait to get it.

Thanks guys. ^_^

What do you think of this Gerard Darel bag?
darel.jpg

gerarddarel.fr

I'm thinking about buying it in this color or dark blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like that bag! yay warningrhcp!!!
simple and elegant

which one?
Balenciaga City or Marc Jacobs Beat Bag quilted leather bag

city_115748D941T1000_Fbis.jpg

48773_in_l.jpg

balenciaga.com
net-a-porter.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads