Harper's Bazaar Australia August 2006 : Mary-Kate Olsen by Daniel Smith

DontSleep

Reaction score
16a4f35.jpg

Mary-Kate olsen on cover of Harper's Bazaar Australia.
http://celebspapworld.proboards101.com

She looks beautiful!

This is a surprise. I've been waiting for the Ashley/Nylon cover, and this comes out of nowhere. I love it, she looks great.

Nice to see them apart, and I like the text in the chair base.

Her expression is horrid, though. :lol:

oh how exciting! is that out in stock yet ? or do i have to wait untill monday ? Yeah i think they could have done a better cover ? Not very harpers, look smore like tv hits or tv guide.

Oh this is definitely interesting. Is it an Australian Harpers exclusive (like what Aust Vogue did with Mischa - those 2 times!) or are they ripping it from somewhere else?

Not fair. Australia get Mary Kate and here in the US we get trashy Britney Spears. Whyyyyyyyy? That's it, I'm packing up and moving to Australia.

Not fair, I agree :(

It's such a great cover. I love the outfit, the chair , the girl and somehow orange text is right for this. Also I like how the headlines are placed! It doesn't look too busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone got the scans from the editorial. What's inside? Does it look interesting? I like the cover!

oops this is actually the JULY cover not Aug as I posted
sorry guys!

I'll try and fix it

pretty nice cover but there is something weird in her face expression...

Oh cool, when does it come out? I'm guessing tomorrow since aus HP always come out on mondays.

except for the orange letters...i really like the cover. it looks refreshing in comparison with the hands-on-waist, wind-blowing hair, versace-dressed celebrities on most Bazaar magazines ^_^ :heart: . and I'm usually the first to attack the little woman. :innocent:

I like it, it's cool and crisp and most of all, uncluttered.

Her expression is very very odd.........like her pose though. Rarely see poses like that on covers.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->