Vogue Paris December 2020/January 2021 : Léa Seydoux by Three Different Photographers

I was like... « legendary where »?
She ain’t Isabelle Huppert so I don’t see the legendary status...
Speaking of 007 Spectre was on TV in France and Lea was trending on twitter people were dragging her for her acting skills and that there are bunch of french actresses way better like Isabelle Huppert or Eva Green that we forgot that they are french

Anyways the MAS ed is a joke and lets not even talk about the shoes option they went for

With regards to the legendary thing It's not like its unusual for a magazine to oversell their cover star, it happens literally all the time and in France Lea is really famous and one of the few in hollywood films, she was overdue for a Vogue cover there. I think the first two were great while the third wasn't needed at all.

So the Guest Editor featured herself and only herself? Seems like some shameless self promotion.With past Guest Edited issues, yes they feature themselves but there is so much more variety. I won't be buying this issue. It almost just reads as a portfolio tbh. No diversity, no inclusivity, nothing really creative. I haven't bought and issue of VP in years, the content has been so bland and so disappointing, I cant believe I used to look to this magazine for inspiration.

The MAS editorial reminded me of that brief era of normcore lol

The guest editor nearly always have themselves on the cover theres nothing narcissistic about it's just an excuse for the magazine to make out they got a more personal interview than usual from the cover star

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->