Harper's Bazaar June 2007 : Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie by Peter Lindbergh

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
what a boring cover. its just a close up shot of their faces. the cover itself only ran in the print version. it will be on newsstands on the 22nd apparently. the photo spread has paris and nicole running from the police.

excerpt from the nydailynews.com

Jail-bond socialite Paris Hilton is so hot the long arm of the law won't stop hitting on her.
At least that's what the hotel heiress griped in an interview given before a judge slapped her with a 45-day stint in the slammer.
"I think I get in more trouble just because of who I am," the 26-year-old multimillionaire party girl tells Harper's Bazaar in the interview hitting newsstands May 22.
"The cops do it all the time," insists "The Simple Life" reality TV star. "They'll just pull me over to hit on me. It's really annoying. They're like, 'What's your phone number? Want to go to dinner?'"
Hilton appears on the glossy magazine's June cover with her equally legally challenged sidekick Nicole Richie.
Richie was busted on DUI charges in December after two motorists reported her SUV was going the wrong way on a California freeway.
Wearing zebra-print outfits meant to resemble jail stripes, the two starlets are pictured in a Harper's Bazaar photo shoot running from models dressed as policemen.
But even when the cops do catch up with her, they usually don't write her up, Hilton says in the interview.
"They just pull me over, and the paparazzi, of course, take a picture," she fumes. "All the time. I have so many cops' business cards."
Of course, not all cops have been smitten by her pouty lips, blond hair extensions and long legs. She's going to the poky because she didn't keep her powdered nose clean after a Hollywood cop hit on her with a drunken-driving arrest in September.
"If it's the weekend, I have parties at my house," she told Harper's Bazaar, "because only cheese-balls go out on the weekend."

You've gotta be kidding me... And I thought the Vogue Italia and Vogue Paris covers were bad...

Is the police-themed Paris Hilton shoot considered extremely good timing or extremely poor timing?

the photo spread has paris and nicole running from the police.

Oh dear!!. To bad one of 'em got caught :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate paris,but love nicole .i saw this cover coming anyways...bazaar lately's been very unchoosy bout their cover subjects

Nicole's trial is this week, she can get one year in prison!

why would lindbergh do that to himself???:blink::blink::blink:

OMG this is to funny really, :rofl: hows that for a brilliant timing.They both face jail and HB will have an edit with them runing from Police? :lol:

moussemaker said:
Nicole's trial is this week, she can get one year in prison!

i feel sorry for her for some reason... but paris is a whoooole different story... i would lock her and throw away the key!!!!:yuk:

Lindbergh should get a lot of money to do this.... but I don't care, they make me laugh...
anyway... SL5 promotion is starting for you, americans... get ready to see tons of Paris & Nicole... but now behind the barreaux... I don't know...

i think it was a mistake for bazaar to put them on the cover. after all, i think the public consensus over the weekend is that they are glad that hilton is facing jail time.

it would be one thing if bazaar were to interview them about both women's busineses (ie paris's new lingerie line or nicole's sunglasses line) but instead the article will probably only be about their diets and run ins with the law.

bazaar is shallow like that.

from justjared.com

almost the same from post #1
5xfags2.jpg

Legally challenged Simple Life stars Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are the cover girls for the Harper’s Bazaar June 2007 issue.

“I think I get in more trouble just because of who I am,” Paris tells Harper’s Bazaar in an interview before her 45-day sentence in the slammer. “The cops do it all the time. They’ll just pull me over to hit on me. It’s really annoying. They’re like, ‘What’s your phone number? Want to go to dinner?’”

Adds the hotel heiress, “They just pull me over, and the paparazzi, of course, take a picture. All the time. I have so many cops’ business cards. If it’s the weekend, I have parties at my house because only cheese-balls go out on the weekend.”

Nicole was busted on DUI charges of her own back in December.

Reports The Daily News, “Wearing zebra-print outfits meant to resemble jail stripes the two starlets are pictured in a Harper’s Bazaar photo shoot running from models dressed as policemen.”

Harper’s Bazaar June 2007 hits newsstands May 22.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicole looks so weird there. :blink: There must have been better photos!

It ought to embarrass the nation that these girls are among our most popular celebrities.

Does Bazaar realize that no matter how slick their editorials are, their crap covers bring their magazine down by at least 50% in quality. :(

The only decent thing about that cover is the dogs....I am not talking about Hilton and Richie:wink:

i am sooo sick of bazaar!!!even anna wintour wouldnt put these girls on the cover!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->