Harper's Bazaar June 2007 : Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie by Peter Lindbergh

Ridiculous; Both Vogue and Harpers. Harpers used to be the only one I could rely on, but not anymore.

sepia said:
It ought to embarrass the nation that these girls are among our most popular celebrities.
I agree. I can't understand the fascination with them.

THAT'S IT. i don't care if i have a subscription.. from now on it is going straight in the bin :o

:( i expected more from peter lindbergh. i gues we'll have to see the editorials...

Ay ay - after their respective European Vogue covers last year, it was only a matter of time, I guess.

The dogs are undeniably adorable :heart:

TheKiwi said:
Nicole looks so weird there. :blink: There must have been better photos!

Maybe it's the only decent one where both the dogs are looking straight ahead.

rollagasper said:
So wait, they're speaking/friends again?

Yeah - so they can make more cash on another Simple Life.

But they already have enough :rolleyes:

taperjeangirl said:
The only decent thing about that cover is the dogs....I am not talking about Hilton and Richie:wink:
:rofl: Hysterical !

This just feeds their egos even more :rolleyes: You know, we say that it is embarassing that they are huge celebs, yet I have a feeling there will be alot of talk about them in this thread.

UGH!! So dissappointing... I dislike them both and what they do - which is not much other than messing up their lifes and the lifes of others. I'm curious on how the article is going to portray them - I can't believe that they would have any positive attributes...

Funny how Paris is 'supposed to be' in jail while her cover is on newstands.

I'm sick of Paris and Nicole :angry: :sick: :yuk: I hope oher editorial are better than cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->