Heatstamping on a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

katemarie

Reaction score
I just bought a Speedy 30 and I want to have my initials heatstamped. Where would the heatstamp go on this bag? Thanks. =]

I can't really think of a place where heat stamping would look that great on a speedy. I know of some people who have had their initials put on the vachetta tabs where the handles are sewn on the bag. Again, I think that looks a little ridiculous but to each their own, right?

I've always thought of heat stamping as something you might put on a wallet, agenda, or luggage.

I agree it would look silly on the tabs. I just want to have it personalized and I didn't know if there was a better way.

Id put it on the ends, that's the only flat part.

Does heatstamping show up as just an indentation, like how the Louis Vuitton name and the datecode are stamped? Or is it coloured a dark brown burnt kind of colour?

i would think it would be darker, but still indented like the louis vuitton logo on the side tab...

You can get heat stamping in a variety of fonts and colors. if you really wanted to you could get a luggage tag and get it heat stamped and attached it.

i think the luggage tag would look much nicer than actually getting the tabs embossed. good idea meg!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->