Hedi Slimane - Designer, Creative Director of Celine

Why are you bullying this guy?

Does it make you feel big? More important?

Laughing at someone you don't even know? It's not as if he's on social media putting himself out there. HE HAS NO SOCIAL MEDIA. He has made a concerted effort to stay out of the limelight.

I don't know him personally, but everyone I know who has met him have all said the same thing: He is one of the nicest, kindest, most gentlemanly souls you could ever meet. Everyone who worked for him at Celine and Ralph loves him.

Saying someone is queening out for something isn't necessarily bad... we gays can't help it it's in our nature! But to say we're bullying for poking fun (as yall do on the forum) is absurd.

You wouldn't say it to his face. It's easy to run your mouth when there are no consequences.

Imagine having the most amazing resume on the planet but then a bunch of petty, anonymous queens wanting to tear you apart because of 3-4 pictures of you that they scraped the internet for.
Your taking it too far and i rest my case, your narrative has been of creating an issue where there was and still is no ill intent period!!

He is a nice and generous intelligent ( and second coming of jesus ) guy i already wrote it what more do you want from me i don't feel his personal style combined with his latest work is a great indication of what's to come.

I said zero about anything els about him as i don't know i am tearing notiing apart because there is nothing to tear apart.

I seen more than 4 pictures relax.

You wouldn't say it to his face. It's easy to run your mouth when there are no consequences.
This is street fight talk lol ....totally not necessary.
You write also your opinions here, we all do that's the point of a forum.

Its freedom of speech either anonymously or via a open account on social media and it does not need to have consequences ( unless its hate speech or violence or other forum or app rules )

Your being the most here for no reason, we can respectfully just disagree.

This is street fight talk lol ....totally not necessary.
You write also your opinions here, we all do that's the point of a forum.

Its freedom of speech either anonymously or via a open account on social media and it does not need to have consequences ( unless its hate speech or violence or other forum or app rules )

Your being the most here for no reason, we can respectfully just disagree.
You don't think mocking design professionals for their outfits on a publicly viewed message board is inappropriate?

But you're right, it is freedom of speech, and I have the freedom to express my own disappointment.

Also, I wasn't even talking about you.

You don't think mocking design professionals for their outfits on a publicly viewed message board is inappropriate?

But you're right, it is freedom of speech, and I have the freedom to express my own disappointment.

Also, I wasn't even talking about you.
Again we disagree:

I was not mocking him, i supported my opinions with examples that you never got further into other than driving on one note.
The Sesame St-core was funny and could even make sense as as a design direction regardless of him or Celine.
Being a forum, one can react on any comment & that's how it works good or bad or indifferent.

Highly erroneous, mocking, inappropriate, dogging, bullying, a bunch of petty anonymous queens wanting to tear you apart are all your name calling words as a come back statement or argument and i answered always with calm and without labeling you or anyone as something to drive home likes or lol´s

I just want to discus fashion related topics and not into cyber arguments that attempt to be personal attacks.

I even like some of your past observations etc and would rather focus on this, i only see we just disagree in approach regarding this side topic.

Digging up pictures of someone who has chosen to be anonymous on the internet and publicly mocking how he dresses IS BULLYING.

Just because you are callous and uncaring doesn't make it any less so.

Would you want someone to do that to you? I sure as hell wouldn't. I would be MORTIFIED, totally humiliated.

It's unnecessary and inappropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Digging up pictures of someone who has chosen to be anonymous on the internet and publicly mocking how he dresses IS BULLYING
There's a difference between beaning a mean c*nt and being a bully. People toss around bullying too lightly.

Bullying = Intentionally aggressive behavior, repeated over time, that involves an imbalance of power.

Experts agree that bullying entails three key elements: an intent to harm, a power imbalance, and repeated acts or threats of aggressive behavior. Kids who bully say or do something intentionally hurtful to others and they keep doing it, with no sense of regret or remorse—even when targets of bullying show or express their hurt or tell the aggressors to stop.

I'm not seeing where the imbalance of power is here. It's just a bunch of bitchy internet users. It's funny how the meanness towards Michael Rider, specifically, has really riled you up... and, uh... no one else people on tFS mock? Weird.

There's a difference between beaning a mean c*nt and being a bully. People toss around bullying too lightly.

I'm not seeing where the imbalance of power is here. It's just a bunch of bitchy internet users. It's funny how the meanness towards Michael Rider, specifically, has really riled you up... and, uh... no one else people on tFS mock? Weird.
Who else have posters gone out of there way to find pictures and then publicly mock?

What's weird is that you don't find THAT to be weird.

If he were an influencer or a celebrity or frankly any other person who shares pictures of themselves online I wouldn't care. But that's not the case.

The imbalance of power is all of our anonymity.

Calling you all bullies was my polite way of saying you all are a bunch of mean c*nts.

Of course it's hilarious that you think it's ok to publicly roast someone for the way they dress (which is really juvenile and petty) but when someone drops the B-word suddenly you are outraged!

Last edited by a moderator:
At Ritz hotel there was a short presentation on CELINE BEAUTE: lipsticks, mascara, soap and everything else and apparently among the attendees Hedi’s future projects were a matter of subject. It was all very chic
via stylenotcom

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yhh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->