• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Helena Christensen

You're welcome

NEW YORK - Tuesday June 29 2011. Supermodel mom Helena Christensen strolls through the West Village with her son, Mingus (red t-shirt), following a visit to Toys"R"Us

tlfan.to

WOW Helena! her legs are insane... wow... she looks great! and I can see Mingus growing into a male supermodel... this boy looks better and better...
Now that he's older, I see that he takes after Helena's father.

When was this picture taken? I don't recall having seen it before.
Helena, Karl, and the devil herself.

theglamourwhore.blogspot.com

thanks for the scans...
I wish that Telva editorial was a bit longer, I had to buy two copies and it is the heaviest magazine ever... so I had to carry it all day but it was totally worth it;-)

TRIUMPH INSPIRATION AWARD 2011

Triumph's Facebook & cuorestilo.com

Helena Christensen attends the Hugo Show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Spring/Summer 2012 at the Forum Museumsinsel on July 7, 2011 in Berlin, Germany.

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks a lot em1885 for your wonderful contributions...
I don't like the video, I think they've picked the worst angle to tape her... and the make-up does not work... but last images are amazing... those legs;-)

Helena looking amazing in Italy on July 12 2011

wwtdd.com

continued... with her son

splashnewsonline

WOW! This is beyond amazing... thank you so much... her body is amazing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jk1988
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->