Helena Christensen

I think it is highly likely! And it would be amazing!

would not that be wonderful?! a famous trio... they've done an amazing job for i-D so hopefully we won't be disappointed... ;-D

would not that be wonderful?! a famous trio... they've done an amazing job for i-D so hopefully we won't be disappointed... ;-D
I hope they will indeed get the cover. Come to think of it, weren't they on a cover together sometime recently? I think it was the cover of GQ? :unsure:
I think they were partly nude too. But I can't remember if it was a cover or just an editorial.

Thanks for the update KissMiss can't wait to see Helena & CO's Vogue ed:flower:

This is how Helena works nowadays. With confidence, with a smile, with grace. In the campaign for the jewelry company, Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen, and in the skilled hands of photographer Marc Hom, Helena spreads her photogenic magic. Everything about this video screams TIMELESS.
vsmagazinelive

em1885 thank you so much for this sensationally beautiful video... they couldn't have phrased it better - TIMELESS!

TIMELESS is indeed the best word to describe Helena's beauty. She's absolutely perfect, even in candid pics when she's not made up she always looks amazing!

Vogue España September 2011 : Eva Herzigova, Helena Christensen & Claudia Schiffer by Tom Munro

scanned by Dosmujeres

Im very excited about this but it cOuld have been sO much better as the video looked so promising ....
Posted via Mobile Device

Great to see these 3 together on a cover, but it's nothing special and unfortunately Helena comes off worst here.:ninja:

hehe I know Tito... it is not what we expected from 3 extremely gorgeous women...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->