Helena Christensen

Couple more pics from Helena's Eurowoman cover shoot:heart:
mg2952xx.jpg

mg3232d.jpg

link to a new interview (in Norwegian) with Eurowoman http://www.eurowoman.dk/mode/nyhede...sen-las-interviewet-her/?subarticle=1#article

I don't know but probably not. Written norwegian and danish are so similar that when i took a glance at the article it kinda slipped my mind that Eurowoman is published in Denmark. Evidently I'm not fluent in any Scandinavian language. Sorry about the mix up.:flower:

well I gathered that;-))) a colleague of mine speaks fluent Norwegian and he told me that it is quite similar to Danish... he also said that there's some kind of pan-Scandinavian version when Danes and Norwegians talk to each other... This conversation is so off the topic;-)) anyway Many thanks! I did manage to get Eurowoman at the end with a help of a friend but it still has not arrived yet;-)

WOW looks absolutely amazing... her sexiness is so haunting... but it is not overpowering... it is just very refine... and so natural...

Vogue España September 2011 cover without text

managementartists.com

thanks Tarsha! I got my copy and I must say fold-out covers are really good... this picture looks slightly better without text but still not my favourite...

Slightly longer version of Helena's Chevrolet commercial

Helena Christenesen and Paul Banks out for a stroll through the West Village in New York City - September 8, 2011

tlfan.to

are those adverts? if so, a bit weird cos you cant see the car;-) Thanks again em1885 what would this thread do without you;-)

You're welcome KissMiss. Those pics look like stills from the commercial. This pic from their website would make more sense as an advert I would think.
forsidehomepagebannerav.jpg

chevrolet.dk

Thanks! so does this mean it is for Denmark market only?

I wouldn't know I don't come across adverts for vehicles too often I must be reading the wrong magazines.

Helena Christensen gets a coffee with a friend in West Village, NYC, Sept 13 HQs:heart:

hqcelebsphotos

thanks for these but I must say they are not my favourites... she loooks a bit too old for her age...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->