Helena Christensen

'Helena'
Ph.: Miguel Reveriego
Model: Helena Christensen
Magazine: Vogue España September 2011

- Scanned by me -

^Ugh, the editorial is absolutely fantastic! The first shot is so gorgeous. :heart:
It more than makes up for the awful cover.

There is a God! I was so upset by that hideous cover I couldn't even response to it but with this stunning ed all is forgiven:kiss:

Thanks for the scans Zhanna:flower:

There is a God! I was so upset by that hideous cover I couldn't even response to it but with this stunning ed all is forgiven:kiss:

Thanks for the scans Zhanna:flower:

you made me laugh;-))) I am also excited about the fold out cover with all b/w ones...

Herb Ritts outtake
(houkgallery.com via jOEh)

Attachments

• 02152.jpg
    02152.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 23
Saw this Caractère ad in this September Amica issue. I know Helena did their SS 2011 campaign but I haven't seen this pic so I'm hoping she is back for their AW 2011 campaign

zinio

Hi em1885... I think it is actually the part of a new campaign... looks like totally F/W as this image was not a part of S/S collection and also has a different title... SS - At home with HC in NYC... FW - shooting diery with HC in London...
Thank you so much ... I think it i9s fantastic!

+ i have the catalogue for SS and this image does not appear in it so I guess it is safe to assume it is their new campaign;-) well it means I have to buy Amica now;-)

Helena for Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen 2011

olelynggaard.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Trumph Lingerie Helena Model

Just found out that Helena is the new model for Triumph Lingerie. Got the brochure fold out, with a few photos of her in it. (sorry can't scan...). Maybe it isn't news to some, but it was to me:smile: :P

Just found out that Helena is the new model for Triumph Lingerie. Got the brochure fold out, with a few photos of her in it. (sorry can't scan...). Maybe it isn't news to some, but it was to me:smile: :P

can i ask what shop did you get it from?

Triumph Essence (A/W 2011-2012) Behind-The-Scenes with Helena Christensen

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->