Helena Christensen

OH GOD! how could they compare them;-) LOL this is sick man! mad Palin and cool Helena... I would have loved to give a punch to the author of this article;-) LOL

Helena Christensen takes a stroll through the West Village in NYC, Sept 15 2011 HQs

celebutopia.net

Helena Christensen playing tennis at Hudson River Park in New York, Sept 15 2011

ekstrabladet.dk

WOW I love these! she looks great in that dress!
Poor Helena can't even play tennis without being photographed...

i lovelovelove her nail polish - always so bright&girly, but it fits her perfectly...pink on the feet and orange on the hands!:heart:

another new cover from Helena

The Weekly Review, 31 August - 8 September, 2011, Australia

TheWeeklyReview

Helena Christensen leaving Nobu in Tribeca in New York City, September 19 - HQ

celebutopia.net

Omg who even decided to write that Huffington post article. The glasses are almost the same nothing else. Love Helena's eyes

OMG I love Caractere's new campaign... even more than S/S one... it could have been such a beautiful editorial...

OMG Im gonna ***********... was this happening at Columbia Road... I work so close to there... and go to the flower market almost every weekend...

She's still got it! At 42, Danish supermodel Helena Christensen could give her younger counterparts a run for their money.

Lately she looked as though she was morphing into Sarah Palin with her glasses and safe black attire.

But Helena Christensen reminded the world she was a supermodel yesterday.

She put her toned and tanned legs on display while riding a bike around New York streets.
-22nd September 2011

dailymail.co.uk

Helena Christensen attending a fashion show for 'Triumph' held at Bon Marche in Paris, France on September 22, 2011.

newscom.com

hold on how did she manage to be in Paris and New York during the same day? looks like she is a great cyclist;-) but I guess this is a supermodel life... she looks super hot and super toned... and super beautiful on the pictures from Paris... we have not had a French cover in a while... you never know she might bump into Emmanuelle Alt... or some ppl from ELLE magazine;-)))

No Helena was seen cycling on the 21st but even so it looks like the term jet lag holds no meaning for this lady. Hoping will get the HQs from Paris soon!

Best Dressed Of The Week - 16/9/2011 &23/9/2011 HQs

vogue.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->