Help me name the collection! ASAP!

I like the Before Black Monday idea... but was the crash way back then on Monday? I thought it was a Thursday.. I did a search on Black Monday and it came up that there was a market crash in 1987. :unsure:

Hi Luna,

There was both a Black Thursday and a Black Monday, 1929. Black Monday came the week after Black Thursday. I thought Black Monday sounded better than Thursday, but "Before Black Thursday" would also work well.

There was also Black Monday, 1987, which was the worst stock drop since Black Monday, 1929.

John

'unflappable'...
definition..Persistently calm, when facing difficulties or experiencing success; not easily upset or excited

*play on the word flapper...:wink:
basically means keeping your cool... B) ^_^

Thanks rach, Softie, and lastmuse... I'm going to pitch all of your ideas to my friends today to see what they like :wink:

(cape, bag, boot, boot, corset)

Just brain-storming...

CapeTown
Corsetteria
DecoNova
Boite
Arteries
Arteria
Bazaarro
All that Jazz

have you considered any song titles? are there any songs that have inspired you with this collection?

ooh I like some of those like speak easy or what about black before monday instead of before black monday. I know it makes no sense in context at all but thats how I originally read it and I quite like. I like the idea of going with a 1920's theme.

In search of a lost time

Or A la recherche d'une époque perdu as Monsieur P would have said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't think of anything right now.....but I really like SPEAKEASY....UNFLAPPABLE is my fav of the mo'

maybe a bonnie and clyde reference...wait, I'm not sure they are the right time period.

ok luna....don't keep us all in suspense...what did you guys decide???...
:flower:

I like Deco Nova, Speakeasy and Neoteric.

What about Posh Vintage

Regulation Vintage

Verified Vintage

I dont know why Im stuck on the vintage thing

Some more ideas.. (Btw I'm not on drugs) ^_^

Phlesh
Antiki
Pholio
Royal Lush
Trendy Vulture
Melange
Twenty Something
Decorum
Cape Noir
TrendInn
Hearts & Leather
Alice in Leatherland

I REALLY like:

Dexterity
Speakeasy

Urban Vanity sounds too much like Urban Decay.

Other options:

Metropolis (after the spectacular 1927 silent movie of the same name)

Softie wins.. they really liked the simplicity that "Nouveau" had. Thanks all!! :smile:

Ugh!:cry:

Derin those names had by dying laughin by the way!:lol: I love all of them!! Especially Pholio!

Alice in Leatherland! :lol: :lol: :woot: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna said:
Softie wins.. they really liked the simplicity that "Nouveau" had. Thanks all!! :smile:

yay!!...glad i could help...and glad to see you know the correct spelling...
unlike me... :blush: :lol:

cheers!!... ^_^ :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->