Help my boyfriend?

if you want preppy style but not too much, I suggest Modern Amusement.. they have cool stuff.

I like MJcouture's idea. I think a man of his build will be best suited w/ a buttondown/sweater combo, with some nice clean jeans, and hot sneakers, nothing tooo nuts, like some of those Varvatos Converse, in perhaps the red suede, very sophisticated. Also I think a sophsitcated man can't do canvas bags, it must be leather, a nice leather messenger or tote, perhaps a leather blazer...leather is good for men!

Well, I guess he's in good shape, because his uniform these days (that is, since he started trying to get more fashionable) consists of some combo of jeans, blazer, sweater, graphic tee (he's got some pretty good, uncliched ones), and/or button down.

Thanks, 11min, and everyone!

I think the key pieces missing, really, is the perfect pair of jeans and the perfect pair of shoes. It's hard to get the right drape, because his feet are so big. Plus, he's long legs and short waist. Any jean brand suggestions?

I think it's also a matter of learning how to combine, learning to get all those elements to look right together.

Diorling- good ideas! He has a nice leather tote. A leather jacket could be interesting.

Fashion boi - we'll have to check out modern amusement

MJ- I do agree that the graphic tee and blazer is a little overdone, but it's hard to get away from it. I also agree that incredible style and cool is the goal, but it takes years to develop that sense. At least it did for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->