Fashion, Style & Shopping Questionnaire

What music are you listening to right now? Come Undone by Duran Duran

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? A vintage (1920s) floor length lace dress

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount :wink: )? Around $600 in London, needless to say I haven't bought much since

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? This dress. Its backless (with criss cross straps) from Anthropologie.com
630044_frt

What current trend are you loving the most? Not a fan of trends but I happen to love the influx of white clothing for Spring

What current trend do you hate the most? Whatever the hell it was that Marc Jacobs put on the runway for Fall 2006

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? Television is not stylish

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? Sari Gueron

What is your favorite footwear line? I'm not partial to any particular footwear line

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? Minimalist, neutrals, tailored

How would you describe your winter look? Embarassing!

What will your look be this spring? White short sleeve button ups with the puffed up sleeves, dark denim, full skirts and dresses

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? Celebrities aren't stylish, particularly the 'it' ones

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? Anthropologie, Barneys and vintage stores (if not, of course, on my college education) :flower:

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? None, i'm broke right now:(

What music are you listening to right now? Laura pausini and Nek
What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? grey cargo pants from abercrombie

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount :wink: )?I haven't been able to shop much lately

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment?either a Birkin bag or Just Cavalli jeans

What current trend are you loving the most?the sailor look

What current trend do you hate the most? leggings with skirts

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program?none really

Who is your favorite designer at the moment?Lanvin and Roberto Cavalli

What is your favorite footwear line?Salvatore Ferragamo and Manolo Blahnik

Three fave materials?suede, silk, cotton

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? comfortable, elegant, young

How would you describe your winter look?I don't really have one, it doesn't get that cold out here

What will your look be this spring?
Abercrombie style, but still stylish

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring?the nautical/sailor stuff and weirdly, jelly shoes

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? ipod

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb?Sarah Jessica Parker

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it?Hermes

Favorite shopping destination?Forum Shops at Ceasar's Palace

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? None

What music are you listening to right now? Gwen Stefani's new album

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? a coat, two wooly hats, 3 tees, a pair of jeans, a bag, a summer jacket

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount :wink: )? the coat, costed me £80 I have never spent so much in ONE outfit!!

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? A new pair of leather boots

What current trend are you loving the most? The stripes

What current trend do you hate the most? The skinny jeans

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? 10 years younger

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? Louis Vuitton

What is your favorite footwear line? Irregular Choice

Three fave materials? Silk, wool and fake fur

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? Unusual

How would you describe your winter look? comfortable and stylish

What will your look be this spring? I ain't got a clue, I'm not there yet!

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? I have no clue

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? Turntable with a USB plug

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb?
SJ Parker

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? Louis Vuitton

Favorite shopping destination? London, Glasgow and ebay (though I don't know any other so far)

Last edited by a moderator:
How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? Just one. net-a-porter.com

What music are you listening to right now? Madeline Peyroux- La Vie En Rose.

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? discounted Chanel ballet flats.

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount )? $250 for a recent Neiman outlet trip.

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? Vivienne Westwood Pirate boots... or a simple white Phillip Lim dress.

What current trend are you loving the most? jewel tones. and black. how contrary.

What current trend do you hate the most? leggings and Uggs. At least around me.

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? It used to be Gilmore Girls and Sex and the City...and Project Runway. Now, none.

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? I loved Alberta Ferreti's Spring collection.

What is your favorite footwear line?I wish I could afford Roger Vivier, Brian Atwood, Manolos and the like. Now, i wear a lot of Marc by Marc flats.

Three fave materials? cashmere, cashmere, cashmere? And chiffon.

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? creative, chic, classic (at times)

How would you describe your winter look? Plum coat by Marc Jacobs with mink ear muffs..and boots.

What will your look be this spring? Sun dresses galore. What I wear every summer. This year I hope to acquire more white/ creme and navy dresses.

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? The metallics were big on the runways.

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? I hate gadgets. But I want to see the new Prada for Lg phone when it comes out.

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? cliche, but Kate Moss? Lou Doillon is chic as well.

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? Paris. or Aix.

Favorite shopping destination? Anywhere my travels takes me.

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? None.

What music are you listening to right now? "Just Drums"- Tapes 'n Tapes

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? A BCBGirls dress

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount :wink: )? I'm not a very expensive person, but I guess it was my Marc by Marc Jacobs purse that was $375.

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? Any flats. I have wide feet at my in step, and it's hard to find flats.

What current trend are you loving the most? Suspenders.

What current trend do you hate the most? Leggings. I hate leggings. And anything that has fur.

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? I don't really watch much TV. And the shows that I do watch, none of their outfits are good.

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? Always has and always will be: Marc. But, I really love Stella and United Bamboo

What is your favorite footwear line? I don't have many shows because of my odd feet, so I prefer not to look at shoes because it makes me depressed, rofl.

Three fave materials? Jersey, Silk, and Lace.

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? Odd at times, throw-on-whatever-is-clean at times, and boring at times.

How would you describe your winter look? Sadly, it's very dull. I wish I had enough money to buy more things.

What will your look be this spring? Hopefully, it won't be dull.

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? I'm not very good at this.

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? I love my I-Pod.

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? Girls:Maggie Gyllenhaal, Agyness Deyn, Sofia Coppola. Guys: Jefferson Hack, Heath Ledger

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? Marc Jacobs

Favorite shopping destination? London

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping?

What music are you listening to right now?

The Killers

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased?

Club Monaco sweater

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount
wink.gif
)?
$50

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment?
grey cashmere gloves

What current trend are you loving the most?

houndstooth

What current trend do you hate the most?

leggings + denim mini

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program?

antm

Who is your favorite designer at the moment?

Miuccia Prada

What is your favorite footwear line?

Marc Jacobs

Three fave materials?
cotton, wool, cashmere

Three words to describe your overall sense of style?

neutral, conservative, modern

How would you describe your winter look?

warm and layered

clean lines

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring?
fun prints

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment?

LG Chocolate

Jude Law

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it?

Barneys

Favorite shopping destination?

New York City

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? 2 maybe 3.

What music are you listening to right now? None.

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? A pair of floral print satin heels.

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount :wink: )? Can't really remember.

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? a hermes or goyard bag.

What current trend are you loving the most? Capes.

What current trend do you hate the most? Skinny Jeans.

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? SATC.

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? Donna Karen.

What is your favorite footwear line? Don't have one.

Three fave materials? Cotton, Linen, Satin.

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? Chilled out...almost chic. :lol:

How would you describe your winter look? warm enough.

What will your look be this spring? Relaxed chic.

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? High waist white pants.

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? iPod.

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? Chloe Sevigny.

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? Hermes.

Favorite shopping destination? The Grove.

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? 1

What music are you listening to right now? White Room by Cream

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? Black leather jacket by Rag & Bone.

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount )? Today just bought said leather jacket and a navy velvet newsboy cap. a little over $600.

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? the perfect skinny black blazer. Can never find one that is exactly right.

What current trend are you loving the most? I think the whole mood of fashion right now is really great. People haven't been this well dressed in a really long time. But I guess my favorite is skinny jeans, always has been, always will be.

What current trend do you hate the most? booties with skirts/dresses/leggings. (don't like them with skinnys, but dont hate them)

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? I don't really like the way they dress on any TV shows, I don't think. I guess AbFab just because they are so unapologeticly ridiculous.

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? for fall I thought Balenciaga, Dior, and Marc by Marc were all really strong. I haven't looked at enough Spring to really say.

What is your favorite footwear line? converse. :P

Three fave materials? denim, cashmere, leather.

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? modern, classic, slim

How would you describe your winter look? big cashmere sweaters and cardigans with jeans and big scarves.

What will your look be this spring? always pretty basic---white shirt or v neck tee, skinnys, cute shoes.

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? really not sure at the moment, a continuation of what ever hipsteresque vibe we have right now is most likely.

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? for me its my blackberry, can't live without it anymore (even though I really wish I never got one).

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? today: Ashley Olsen, Yesterday: Catherine Deneuve

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? On furniture I think, I am a little uninspired at this point to buy a lot clothing.

ow many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping?
At least 3.

Neil Diamond's Greatest Hits
and my own compilation CD of 60s and 70s music
(mostly all-girl groups)

A pair of white skinny jeans by Dr Denim

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount
wink.gif
)?
The white denim jeans were SGD 149

A Chanel 2.55 in caviar leather - this is on my wishlist now.. Mr Voodoomary has promised he would get it for me..:rolleyes:

Skinny Jeans

Layering!:ninja:

sex and the city

Don't have one!

Bruno Magli (only the shoes pre 1990s)

Three fave materials?
lycra (is that a material?), cotton and linene

eclectic, ladylike, chic and classic

barely warm enough.

apron dresses with white strappy platforms..

Clueless about trends

DOn't know

nicole kidman, natalie portman

I would get an eames armchair, a high definition flat screen sony tv
and a bottega bag

Internet shopping

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? One!

What music are you listening to right now? "Your Painted"- Roxy Music

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? A pair of burnt orange slouchy wool socks a couple of hours ago!

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount :wink: )? Hmm...one of my christmas presents was a great pair of chunky heeled black leather pradas with an open toe and cute thick ankle strap...my mom got them on sale so I'm guessing 300-350?

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? A really great structured (NO SLOUCH i am very sick of all these sloppy purses!) oversized purse...I'm not sure QUITE what I have in mind but I want no hint of slouch. I want something I could crack someones skull with.

What current trend are you loving the most? Shoes have a chunkier sillouhette. I was sick of pin thin stillettoes!

What current trend do you hate the most? Super short dresses that show your crotch. Too much information!

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? I don't have a TV, haha!

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? I'm so in love with Vivienne's spring collection and Marcs too, but for fall I'd say Junya Watanabe.

What is your favorite footwear line? Prada!

Three fave materials? cotton batiste, silk, and wool!

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? quirky, erratic, sweet

How would you describe your winter look? hmm...minimal jewelry, statement bags, neutral colors, boxy sillouhettes, a muted look. i wear lots of vintage blazers with funky thriftstore shirts! and LOTS of triangular scarfs thrown around my neck. i wear vintage silk kercheifs too!

What will your look be this spring? layered, neutral, with lots of mettalics incorporated. dramatic sillouhettes, chunky heels!

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? The biggest? uh men's oxfords, i guess!

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? I honestly wouldn't know!

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? hmm...though I'm not the hugest fan of Cory Kennedy, she is certainly of the moment.

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? Ann Deemuelemeester

Favorite shopping destination? Loved shopping in Laforet in Tokyo!

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? None.

What music are you listening to right now? Cream.

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? Colorful crystal earrings and a Betsey Johnson babydoll nightie.

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount :wink: )? I just spent about $1000 on Christmas shopping, if that counts.

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? Some sailor-style jeans or maybe a pair of bone-colored high-top Converse.

What current trend are you loving the most? Empire waists.

What current trend do you hate the most? Leggings and the abuse and overuse of belting.

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? Project Runway, mostly for the Tim Gunn.

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? Not sure. No big names spring to mind.

What is your favorite footwear line? Probably Sigerson Morrison.

Three fave materials? Silk in all its forms, metallic linen, woven cotton.

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? Eclectic, cute (as opposed to sexy), artsy.

How would you describe your winter look? I don't know if I can summarize it but it contains the following elements: wraps substituting for knit scarves, gem tone leather gloves, multi-colored layering, textured tights.

What will your look be this spring? Plenty of dresses. But it's always plenty of dresses if I can help it. Flat leather sandals. Mixing gold, silver and bronze in one look. Slender bangle bracelets pushed up on the arm (so they don't clink and clank). Lots of sunscreen. :innocent:

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? White. Wide-leg pants. Metallics again.

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? The Nintendo Wii.

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? Not sure. I can tell you who it isn't. :lol:

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? I'd try to blow most of it into my savings account, honestly.

Favorite shopping destination? The Internet.

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? 0

What music are you listening to right now? nelly furtado

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? black cardigan

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount :wink: )? h&m €32,50

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? silver jazz shoes

What current trend are you loving the most? patent shoes with high heels & capes

What current trend do you hate the most? high waist jeans

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? there no nice fashion programs on dutch tv

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? I have no idea

What is your favorite footwear line? don''t no

Three fave materials? cotton leather and silk

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? black, different(from the people who live here, not that I'm so special or creative), I almost never wear jewelry

How would you describe your winter look? when I'm cold I look boring, dark colors,

What will your look be this spring? I don;t know yet

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? dresses

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? I don't have it tech gadgets

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? I like the olsens style

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? h&m zara invito and keep the rest of the money for later

Favorite shopping destination? amsterdam

I love topics like these! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Like, right NOW? Various christmassongs. Generally, Martha Wainwright, Donna summers, Blondie, Old Madonna

A white Propaganda t-shirt from Vivienne Westwood, 5-6 days ago. I also bought some christmaspresents Friday, if that counts?

A green/grey leatherjacket..

Hmm... I think, wide tweedpants & grunge

-

-

Vivienne Westwood & Junya Watanabe

I'm not sure.. I actually love Converse.. :blush:

Three fave materials?
Cashmere, silk & cotton.

Androgony (spelled it wrong, i know), quirkiness and.. hmmm.. grey?

Skinnyjeans tucked inside high sneakers & boots, with woolsocks over. Alot of acessories.

I'm not sure, but probably very retro and more "fun". Alot of lightgrey, green, white.

-

Technology is boring.

What can i say? Kate Moss, she pulls off everything. But i also have a love for the olsens-twins.

At Chanel, Alexander McQueen and Vivienne Westwood.

Paris.

My second attempt...

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? None at the moment

What music are you listening to right now? Nothing at the moment

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? I finagled a vintage leather jacket from eBay, which a retail website has displayed with the notice SOLD for months now. I couldn't believe when I saw the same jacket up for bid, with the same description from the retail site and different photos, which made it evident the original buyer had decided to resell! It was one I loved and always wished I'd bought, so I couldn't let such an opportunity slip away...

wink.gif
)?
eBay; Not bad, cheaper than the original asking price...

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? Vivienne Westwood rocking horse shoes... Crown me Ms Dreamland, USA. :ninja:

What current trend are you loving the most? Long gloves

What current trend do you hate the most? Ravewear -_- Forgive me...

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? The costumes from The Six Wives of Henry VIII, a miniseries I'm almost unashamed to have watched in full...

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? Elisabeth Findlay (Zambesi), Jean-Pierre Braganza, Maria Marta Facchinelli

What is your favorite footwear line? Vivienne Westwood! Balenciaga...

Three fave materials? I'm into wool blends. I've also accumulated much too much velvet, so I'm trying to cut down on that, and cotton is an old favorite...

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? Describing myself is something I try to avoid.

How would you describe your winter look? Again, avoidant personality disorder... :ninja:

What will your look be this spring? Hopefully it won't get too warm for long gloves.

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? No idea. 'Scene' style is big, but that might be L.A.-centric?

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? No idea

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? Chloe Sevigny, Clémence Poésy, Kate Moss, Scarlett Johansson, Tilda Swinton. Don't know who's "it", though. And the musicians: Siouxsie Sioux, Debbie Harry, David Bowie...

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? I'd try not to...

Favorite shopping destination? Online and in various vacation destinations

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping?
6 (Well, they're tabs, but same difference)

The new Gwen Stefani CD

Grey Banana Republic Cardigan

wink.gif
)?
$70? Not sure....

Baggy Trousers

Winter-Volume; Spring-Metallics

Vintage (Mostly just sportwear that's doing that right now, however)

I don't watch any fashion shows. (I don't think I get any with my TV) But, I do like the Fashion TV podcasts)

Marc Jacobs at Louis Vuitton. Not at his own brand.

...Not much of a shoe person, but YSL does have some good choices.

Three fave materials?
Cotton jersey, tweed, tulle

Dynamic, smart, subtle

Formal, dark colors, slim silhouette, lots of wool

Neutral colors, metallics, layering basics

Metallics

...uh...if a new iPod comes out, that'll be really popular.

Of any of them, Lindsay Lohan has some of the best clothes.

Goyard. Duh.

Since I travel so little, Chicago.

None.

My Bloody Valentine

Red American Apparel scoop neck dress.

wink.gif
)?
I don't spend a lot on clothes.

Patent leather handbag - preferrebly the Chanel..

Metallics, greys & blacks.

Neu-rave, waist-belts.

I don't watch TV..

I don't have one..
Rick Owens and Ann Dem. have been impressing me a lot for the past..God knows how long.

I like YSL and Miu Miu for shoes..

Three fave materials?
Pleather, cashmere and velvet?

Simple/minimalist, rock chic (although I hate that term in some sense)

Lots and lots and lots of grey and black, thick tights, mini skirts and boots and cashmere sweaters.

Light greys, very simple + some metallics (especially silver).

No idea.

iPOD?

Kate Moss and Carine Roitfeld

!!.. ann dem., rick owens, yohji yamamoto, comme des garcons, chanel and prada.

London, and NYC (even though I have not been there yet, I feel that it will be my favourite :P)

How many browser windows do you have open at the moment for online window shopping? I just closed them, I had 2.

What music are you listening to right now? Reggae/dancehall: Capleton •*In her heart

What was the last article of clothing or accessory you purchased? Denim miniskirt from Mango.

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount)? Hn, at a bathing suit shop, about $93.

What piece do you wish most to add to your closet at the moment? A sweater/hoodie, greenish.

What current trend are you loving the most? Patent leather shoes.

What current trend do you hate the most? Big furry boots with denim minis (I see a lot of that here).

What is your fave style or fashion-centric television program? I loved What not to wear with Trinny and Susanah.

Who is your favorite designer at the moment? Alber Elbaz.

What is your favorite footwear line? I don't have one.

Three fave materials? Viscose, cotton, tweed.

Three words to describe your overall sense of style? Colorful, humurous, relaxed.

How would you describe your winter look? Hmm... 'wintery' for me would be layering; light sweater/hoodie, long sleeve tee, boots, sometimes a scarf or hat. Jeans/cords, or tights with skirts. I tend to go with a bit more muted with my color palette.

What will your look be this spring? Still figuring this out, since I'm about to start a major closet purge, and I'm not 100% pleased with my style at the moment.

What trend do you see becoming the biggest come spring? Definitely dresses.

What's your pick for the "it" tech gadget of the moment? The iPod lives on.

Who is your pick for the most stylish "it" celeb? Gwen Stefani, although I hate the wig right now, and her recent post pregnancy spring L.A.M.B. wearing. Spring 2006 was the most awful L.A.M.B. collection ever.

If someone handed you $10,000 where would you blow it? A little bit of everything; I'd like Chanel shoes and Hermés scarves, but I wouldn't blow it all at once, and I'd probably spend a lot of it online (karmaloop, shopbop, hn, whatever!)

Favorite shopping destination? Italia/Online

"head,drop stomp" by the mark birtles project

a ribbon tie silk shirt :smile:, i am in love!!!!very versatile

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount :wink: )?

i dont think i ever haul...i am in uni, i cant afford to haul, i would regret it after.

00250m.jpg

or
00050m.jpg
both from men.style.com

patent leather

i cant think of any right now...

fashionfile(the only one i know)

marc jacobs now, becuase i have a new found respect for him, but i think i will be a die hard nicholas fan until i die...

it is a secret:brows:

Three fave materials?

i think i am a fan of all materials :smile: hahahaa

definetely not static^_^

black, long, attenuated

preppy, i think i am going to pretend i am a proud owner of a yacht all summer, which is quite ironic becuase i hate water...

transparency, or hyper light weight material besides chiffon...

macbook pro

all of "the horrors"

in tokyo, but if it had to be a store i would say dior homme.

a small vintage store here in canada, they know my name, and i haven't even told them it:ninja:

None at the moment.

None.

Three seagreen shirts.

Where was your most recent haul and what was the damage (if you're comfortable disclosing the amount)?

In shops at Helsinki, and the damage was around €350-400.

A pair of black pants.

Minimalism.

Most of them.

I'm in the process of giving up television.

I adore Japanese designers and Alexander McQueen.

Christian Louboutin or Sergio Rossi.

Three fave materials?

Silk, kashmir and wool.

Classic, minimalistic and subtle.

A new beginning? I don't have a certain winter look.

Classic and feminine.

White.

I don't like tech gadgets... I can barely use my digi camera.

I don't like any of them, but Audrey Hepburn is always in style.

At Yohji Yamamoto or Alexander McQueen... or Comme Des Garcons.

London or Paris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calvin Stark
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->