Herve Leger F/W 10.11 New York

It's funny how people knocked on Phi for being a "one trick pony" and how no one was really interested in only body con...

*cough*

full collection:

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg

9.jpg
10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg
14.jpg

15.jpg

nymag

Nice and wearable. He did even pants this season.
Some touch of Gucci but still looking good.

This is barely fall. It's too summerish. And it looks suspiciously similar to last season's Gucci.

i feel a touch of rodarte in some, a touch of balmain in others, and some proenza schouler in the last few.

wearable and chic!though some pieces remind me of Ferre or something architectruelly designed collection

I quite like it.
To all the detractors saying "yay body con again! :rolleyes:" or "can you really reinvent a body con dress?" or calling it "tupperware": I see it as the LBD phenomenon. Why do women always buy one then another and yet another? why do boyfriends always complain/comment "you bought a pair of black shoes AGAIN!!!".
There is the element of familiarity with just enough of a twist or new take to make it relevant and a must have every season. But finally I'll say to each his own

Typical Herve Leger collection,tons of bondage dresses and some new thing,like those jacket and pants ensemble,which really reminds me of Gucci SS10,the pants are just the same :shock:

same old same old, how may times can u do bondage, but i didn't NOT like the collection, i think the dresses still look stunning and you know celebs will be flocking to the stores

I see a Gucci last season and a Gareth Pugh SS09 vibe in the majority of these clothes, I don't think that there's anything special in that collection : BORING (it could be a wearablae collection... if it was for SS!), though I like the legging.

Ooooh, some of the dresses are HOT!!!!

Even though the whole 'Body Con' thing is tired, some of these actually look fresh!

I like the texture of some clothes though, despite the same trademark Herve aesthetic. And the cutouts looked pretty cool too. I've seen quite a lot of this though. It's very decent but i'm not particularly wowed.

Having seen the HQs my opinion of it has gone up actually. I think previous collections have been better though. And I didn't call it Tupperware, it was an analogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->