How about your LEAST favorite movie?

ultramarine said:
A tie in between "Private parts" and "Spiceworld"
Private Parts was so funny! I rented it with my mom when I was 15 and we were both cracking up.

Scooby- Do :yuk: I can't believe I shelled out 8 bucks to go and see it with some friends.

I am shocked that so many people have listed `Lost In Translation`. I love this film. It's beautiful and touching.

The worst film for me has to be `Spawn` or `Cabin Fever`. Pathetic films.

Least favorite movies that everyone knows are terrible: Van Helsing and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (they're essentially the same movie).

Least favorite movie that many people thought was mind-blowingly awesome: Waking Life. You know when you meet someone who's a total pothead burnout and their conversation is filled with incoherent snippets of wide-ranging and entirely unrelated philosophical doctrines, and he or she tries to make some sort of important, deep, or profound point about life, the universe, Buddhism, or free market capitalism and just utterly fails to make any sense whatsoever? If that person were a movie, he or she would be Waking Life.

And I totally agree about The Blair Witch Project. Not. scary.

Monster-in-Law

Sugar and Spice

Entropy (despite Bono's cameo - nothing could save that movie)

My BOO list:

Dirty Dancing
How To Lose A Guy In 10Days
2001: A Space Oddyssey (booooooring)

Titanic
I spent two hours waiting for the goddamn ship to sink and then another hour waiting for Jack to die his cheesy death (Rose: I will never let go....)*shudders* That film was just pure naff-ness, I'm sorry it has to be said.

susie_bubble said:
Titanic
I spent two hours waiting for the goddamn ship to sink and then another hour waiting for Jack to die his cheesy death (Rose: I will never let go....)*shudders* That film was just pure naff-ness, I'm sorry it has to be said.
:lol: when he kept clinging to her saying that I wanted to shout "Push him in!!" :lol: :ninja:

Ok, I know I've already said my least favourite film of all time is Van Helsing. (and it is, it was painfully bad :shock:) but I must say that Pearl Harbor would be a very close second :yuk: I feel doubly bad for anyone who died in or lived through that event. First they had to witness a terrible attack, then watched as a tragedy is co-opted and twisted into some insanely awful Hollywood propaganda film with an unbelievably terrible script :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Angel Eyes. Forgot about that one. Made the mistake of seeing that in theaters about 4 years back...

softgrey said:
thelma and louise...

Oh, I loved Thelma & Louise ...

I would have to say Hunt for Red October bored me more than any other movie I can remember (and there is no greater sin than boring me). I was trapped in the theater watching this horrid macho movie with nary a woman to be seen in it except when he kisses his wife goodbye at the beginning ... HATED it ... :shock:

Dukes of Hazzard, pure crap. But not the worst from this summer, that honor goes to Deuce Biglow: Male Gigalow

I have the worst movie of all time.

THE POSTMAN..... "DIRECTED" BY AND "STARRING" KEVIN COSTNER.

A 3 hour epic about delivering the mail! Like about the very first mailman or some sh*t! Most offensively and aggressively stupid film ever! Seriously!

DON'T EVER SEE IT , PLEASE PROMISE ME 100 TIMES THAT YOU WON'T!:cry:

star said:
lost in translation....i just did NOT get it...

Oh sh*t... you have my second best answer ever! Thanks for reminding me how much I want to kill that movie dead. I would start talking about that movie but I'd get way too violent.

And thank you to who mentioned "Waking Life".... anyone who's taken Philosophy 101 can see how incredibly insulting and mind-blowingly stupid that film is.... seriously, it's just like somebody made a movie out of a student's highlights of their first year textbook.

CRAP

Last edited by a moderator:
League of Extraordinary Gentleman...the WORST action movie I've ever seen, no wonder it flopped. I only saw it that day because there was nothing else playing at the cinema that day, jeez was that a steaming pile of hot garbage.

Kevin Costner's "The Postman" looked REALLY bad, I didn't go near that one and I'm glad i didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->