How about your LEAST favorite movie?

Whoever said Blair Witch 2 is right. I'm pretty sure that that is one of the stupidest movies ever made.

There's also:
Pirates of the Carribean (Found it extermely boring) as well as, Troy (Even though my future husband, Garrett Hedlund was in it).
Pearl Harbor
The Day After Tommorrow (Even Jake Gyllenhaall couldn't save this one).
War of the Worlds

1. Lost in Translation... I hate this movie for 4 million reasons:angry:

2. The Postman ... I mentioned before
3. The Sweetest Thing (horrible)
4. Life or Something Like it (pointless and dumb)
5. The Day After Tomorrow (so illogical and stupid)
6. Le Divorce (awful, but lots of hot French men)

and so many more

The first time I saw "Anchorman" I was also thoroughly confused. But the second time, I found it funnier.

Last edited by a moderator:
oolie coco said:
My parents forced me to see The Postman so I didn't make that choice myself! I am still bitter.

My dad loves that movie and tries to makes me watch it all the time. That movie is like 5 hours long.

laurlaur said:
My dad loves that movie and tries to makes me watch it all the time. That movie is like 5 hours long.

Why are parents so WEIRD:shock:

Duleeshab said:
Freddy got Fingered

omg i totally remember that movie :lol: def not one of the greats :mrgreen:

also i forgot... alexander, crossroads, house of flying daggers, and war of the worlds

oolie coco said:
The first time I saw "Anchorman" I was also thoroughly confused. But the second time, I found it funnier.

Guess it's one of those movies that has to grow on you. Like Office Space... or Elf...

Yes, I think so. That's definitely how I see it. However Office Space is about 1 million times better lol.

I have to admit, I'm so, so curious about Alexander......

Erin said:
Guess it's one of those movies that has to grow on you. Like Office Space... or Elf...

Anchorman is one of my favorite movies, but it does take repeated viewings. I think a few of the SNL alum's movies can be like that.

I have to add the Hulk, Corpse Bride (it was just so empty), Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. If I see the movie in a theatre, it tends to make me dislike it more than if I saw it on TV, because I paid to see it and I'm cheap.

Exorcist: The Beginning
I love this quote from a movie critic "You could have an excellent drinking game of "take a shot every time there's a Nazi flashback" or "take a shot every time there's a sudden loud noise." I would heartily recommend this film to fans of the original, as it will only reinforce your admiration for that film."
Ocean's Twelve
Beautiful scenery, Beautiful people, Beautiful clothes....stupid plot
Open Water
I expected it to be scary but it wasn't a quote "grass-roots thriller that will have you squirming in your seat". Yawn
The Village
Too predictable...M.Night Shyamalan [the director] always has twists in his movies so I expected a twist...and there was one
Star Wars:Episode 3
My brother woke me up at 5:00 on a Saturday morning so we could get in line at the cinema and catch the first showing!
I stayed (partially) awake because I kept my eyes on Mr. Christensen. I think I annoyed the people sitting behind us because I was snoring by the end of the movie...

^I watch Ocean's Twelve almost everytime it's on HBO (because of all the hotness in it) and I still really don't understand the plot. The whole thing with the backpack and losing the guy in the bag.:wacko:

oh yeah, all of the star wars episode movies... awful.
and bad boys II.. it made me sick. dead bodies rolling around all over the place :sick:
all of those ocean movies... eleven..twelve...
and i know i'm gonna get a horrible reaction to this, but i cannot STAND fight club.
i LOVE classic movies, but i can't stand anything by charlie chaplin, abbott and costello, laurel and hardy, three stooges, the "road to" movies with bob hope and bing crosby

^Fight Club was such a better book then a movie.

Aw, I love the three stooges. I saw a tv movie about how, in real life, people would come up to them and completely kick their a**es and just laugh at them. I don't know, I like "pie in the face/knee to the groin" humor.

Oh my god!!!!! Ocean's 12 was total crap you guys are right!

(I loved Ocean's 11 though hahah)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->