How about your LEAST favorite movie?

THE NOTEBOOK
i hate that movie so much it makes me mad. shmaltzy and unrealistic. ugh, and i hate how popular that movie is too. do people not have sense, omg, its awful

also...
-remember the titans...i hate this movie. i hate that this was the moviethat in high school that whenever a teacher was absent or didnt want to teach, they showed. i hate how preachy it is. i hate preachy sh*t

also: closer, napolean dynamite, alfie (i went to see this crapfest with a group of idiots who loved it and i litterally got in a fight with them over it.), and i million others i cant remember.

also, anything horror. its a despicable genre. ugh :sick:

Oh my yes! Garfield and Catwoman are atrocious! I only saw them because they forced me to watch them on a bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very angry!

masquerade said:
THE NOTEBOOK
i hate that movie so much it makes me mad. shmaltzy and unrealistic. ugh, and i hate how popular that movie is too. do people not have sense, omg, its awful

also...
-remember the titans...i hate this movie. i hate that this was the moviethat in high school that whenever a teacher was absent or didnt want to teach, they showed. i hate how preachy it is. i hate preachy sh*t

:sick:

:shock:

I totally respect your opinion, but I think you are the first person ever to say that they hated Remember the Titans.

The Notebook is the only real chick flick I can stand.

I do agree with Napoleon Dynamite. I don't think it's the worst movie in the world, but I find it strange that it became such a cult hit.:blink:

First Daughter
The Pallbearer

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen so manu horrible movies in my time (The Polar Express, Alex and Emma, Kate and Leopold, The Phantom of the Opera, etc.). However, there are two VERY famous movies that so many people seem to like that I DESPISE! They are Dirty Dancing and The Sound of Music. First of all, Dirty Dancing is pure cheese, IMO. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"...give me a break...:rolleyes: And the Sound of Music? If I ever hear those freakin' kids sing again, I'll shoot my eyes out! :lol:

Napoleon Dynamite - Such a god-awful movie. It was horrible, I couldn't even finish it.

Vanity Fair - This could have been a good movie, but it wasn't...

Darkness Falls. It was so bad I almost walked out, I stayed only to see how much worse it could get. It got worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuttinthru
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->