How about your LEAST favorite movie?

Autumn in New York.

Went to see it in the theaters years ago with high school friends. So awful I wanted to claw my eyes out...:yuk:

Tinuviel said:
:lol: the very fact that it was headlined by the repulsive Colin Farrell is a dead giveaway. only way i would see this show is to check out angelina's costumes. even that is not incentive enough.
:lol: completely agree. The only parts I was actually watching was to notice the costumes, but her atrocious accent (was it supposed to be Macedonian?? ) ruined it, ugh and then Colin Farrell kept running all over the place spouting nonesense and whining *ugh* :lol:

twilight fairy said:
Any completely pointless action - Van Helsing, for example. Worst film ever made
Definitely. I couldn't understand how any one could make a film that bad. It was obscenely bad :ninja:

I have to add The Chronicles of Narnia. It was just that bad.

I like so many movies you mentioned...:ninja:

But I do agree with some stupid teenage films... My wort film of the year is Solaris. It was oh so bad :sick:

solaris and garden state? ahh. i knew it before i even opened the thread. "they will name all the films you like. let it beee.." well. ^_^

i couldn't stand "barry lyndon", it was too long, nothing happened, and i mean not only plotwise. (i can see the lighting is gorgeous within five minutes, trust me.) aaand i found ryan o'neal just so annoying :sick: his character (well, the absence of it.) too.

i felt like an idiot for not thinking it is a masterpiece, but i finally got over it. (i probably still think too highly of most other films. ^_^)

I thought 40 Year Old Virgin was terrible. My friend and I walked out of it about 15 minutes after it had started. Yes I know, the title was a giveaway that it was crap, but we were hoping it was just a harmless stupid teen comedy which was watchable and forgettable. But it was just..bad.

Worst movies Top 3

Free Willy
Alone at Home 3 (the 1rst and 2nd are good)
Tootsie

YUCK

Another one: The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou

Hated this movie. And it's a shame, because Tenenbaums is one of my favourites of all time.

Here On Earth - how the hell is Chris Klein a payed actor??? He sucks big time.

For those who don't like the Wes Anderson movies: I am shocked and appalled! Though I suppose he's one of those directors that you either love or hate.

Frankly, I'm pretentious so I don't see that many bad movies (you won't catch me paying to see King Kong) :P The only point I would like to make is that Hollywood has really gone down hill. Does anyone remember those fantastic movies from the 90s (The Usual Suspects, Seven, Snatch, Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption, Schindler's List, Reservoir Dogs, etc)?? What the hell happened to quality films like that?!

I honestly cannot believe that a group of people sat in a room and conceived White Chicks, Moulin Rouge, Deuce Bigelow, Soul Plane, House of Wax, New York Minute, etc.

amelie- insipid little film
lost in translation- conceited yawnfest

^ I agree about Lost in Translation. In fact, I would describe it exactly how you did. Although, it is far from my least favorite.

The movie that I hate the most that comes to mind right away is Pearl Harbor (yes, the Ben Affleck film) I still feel angry when I think about this movie and how bad it sucked...and I saw it like 4 yrs ago! It is the biggest waist of 3 hours ever!

I also hate all those JLO type movies like Wedding Planner and Maid in Manhattan. but I havent seen them so I'm not really sure how extremely bad they are.

I've never hated a movie more than Lost in Translation in my life. I am so, so, so angry that the movie was made and do you know it was critic's number 1 pick of the entire year, even ahead of LOTR? They gathered all American critics and found out that LIT was the number one critically acclaimed movie of the year.

It was probably the most ignorant and offensive movie I've ever seen.

Fabulyss said:
For those who don't like the Wes Anderson movies: I am shocked and appalled! Though I suppose he's one of those directors that you either love or hate.

Fabulyss, to me, every single Wes film is completely different. Bottle Rockets I found boring, Rushmore was quite good, TRT was like the best thing I've seen ever, and The Life Aquatic (the only film he didn't co-write with Owen Wilson) was just awful crap.

I usually find that everyone's opinions differ on each particular Anderson film.

Legally Blonde....well any Resse Witherspoon movie except for Cruel Intentions, Fear and Election.

National Lampoon's Van Wilder. Why Ryan Reynolds. You're to hot for that.

O with Julia Stiles and Mekhi Phiffer. It just wasn't good in my opinion.

The Prince and Me. Talk about a snooze fest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fs3322
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->