How about your LEAST favorite movie?

gruveechik said:
oh! remember one:
'Bladerunner - The Director's Cut'
i fell asleep to escape it
woke up again and thought i was having a nightmare
fell asleep again in desperate attempt to escape again

I hate it when that happens to me. One time, in a dream, I picked up my cell phone and katie couric was talking to me, since I left the tv on. (Katie Couric is a popular morning-news anchor)

^I had a dream that I killed Katie Couric and everyone hated me.

I always wanted to see Bladerunner, because I hear it's really good, but all that is available to rent is the director's cut.

ZOOLANDER

I can't bloody stand that movie... all my friends loved it, but I absolutely hated it...none of the jokes were funny and the plot was incredibly stupid

meowmix said:
harold and kumar
I could not agree more, halfway through it I was like " this is Dude Where's My Car with the munchies"

Which reminds me, Dude Where's My Car was beyond dumb.

I know this is gonna sound weird, but I hate Silence of the Lambs, not because it's bad, but because I just can't sit through it....it scares the s**t out of me every time.

And all three American Pie movies.....that was idiot frat boy humor at it's finest.

the crucible. not cos it was bad but just soooo unfair. i hate movies/stories like that.

Tinuviel said:
the crucible. not cos it was bad but just soooo unfair. i hate movies/stories like that.

I had to read the play for English (I haven't seen the movie). I've done so many reports on the witchhunts, and it doesn't get less frustrating.

^Within the first five minutes I thought I was going to throw up so I turned it off and never watched it again.

^What about Hairspray?

I have to add Bruce Almighty to my list. I hated that movie.

Cold Mountain was depressing to me:(
I'll think of more later.. thought of another one
NAPOLEON DYNAMITE while the message of being yourself and not conforming to someone else's ideal was good I just found the rest stupid and annoying. Everyone around here goes around saying "freakin idiot" and "goooooshhhhh"

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonchic said:
Cold Mountain was depressing to me:(
I'll think of more later.. thought of another one
NAPOLEON DYNAMITE while the message of being yourself and not conforming to someone else's ideal was good I just found the rest stupid and annoying. Everyone around here goes around saying "freakin idiot" and "goooooshhhhh"

I forgot Cold Mountain. Nicole Kidman had the worst southern accent I've ever heard.
Everything about Napoleon Dynamite got so annoying with the merchandising and quoting of it, considering that the movie was too long and not that funny. Gosh is not a catchphrase.

Alexander :sick: I saw it last week for the first time at a friend's house. My God, it was awful! I wan't to pelt everyone in it with rancid fruit. I'm glad I didn't waste any money on watching it in the cinema when it came out :lol:

Pretentious teenage 'comdies' - almost all of them - go without saying.
Any completely pointless action - Van Helsing, for example. Worst film ever made. War of the Worlds was disgustingly bad. The funniest 'horror' movie I've ever seen has got to be Urban Legend. An old film with Jared Leto and some other people - it is the cheesiest, most cliche thing you could ever watch. It was on TV the other night and I couldn't even switch the channel because it was absolutely hilarious.

A lot of movies I liked were mentioned here though, Royal Tenenbaums, Lost in Translation, Silence of the Lambs, Closer, Virgin Suicides and Fight Club! :o

justlikeher said:
daredevil:yuk:

^^:lol: That movie was embarrassing to watch, the acting was so horrible.

I don't like most movies I see, but some serious standouts are:
Cold Mountain
&
The Princess Bride :sick:

tiffany said:
Alexander :sick: I saw it last week for the first time at a friend's house. My God, it was awful! I wan't to pelt everyone in it with rancid fruit. I'm glad I didn't waste any money on watching it in the cinema when it came out :lol:
:lol: the very fact that it was headlined by the repulsive Colin Farrell is a dead giveaway. only way i would see this show is to check out angelina's costumes. even that is not incentive enough.

cold mountain was a definite waste of time. all it did was remind me how much i dislike nicole kidman and jude law.

cellular was also horrific to watch. quite possibly the most annoying movie/script/cast ever. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->