How do you get the best make up for your look?

Adrina

Reaction score
Hi Everyone..,

I was wondering people got nice look on everytime "makeup new collection" in store. Do you try the complete make up in the corner or you just knew what you want and buy it?

Need some advices from you. Thanks.

I try to go with everything that goes with my own colours. Like a super peachy blush will look like eczema on me :smile:lol:smile:, but a coral or pink most likely wont because they match my skin tone much better. I think it's important to find a salesperson that you trust, and it's also very important to see how the products look on your skin in daylight. Trial and error is really the only way to go...

Definitely try out the products! Though I have this problem with hygiene and makeup counters... So maybe you could just look at swatches on temptalia.com

I pretty much only suit the pale skin and smokey eyes look. My face looks fat with blush :lol:

Always try.
Each and every time I bought makeup without trying it I got disappointed.

i go with brands & colors i know work for me: Urban Decay, Too Faced, Nars...i've bought enough bad makeup/impulse buys to know what colors work for me & don't.

However, if you want to be sure, try it out, in person, before buying. I've been very satisfied by doing this, & now through trial & error, can order everything online.

Really really nice advice...... thankyou all for all details and opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->