How Much Sleep Do You Get?

I get annoyed if I sleep less than 7 hours. These last three days I've been sleeping 6 - hours on average and I'm shaky as a mouse :(

8 hours, or I'll get cranky though these days I'm, having a little trouble sleeping.

5-6 hours during the weekdays..when I am not working, I can sleep for up to 12 hours!

Apparently not enough. When I have to school, I'm usually tired. I've told myself and tried to go to bed early, but I just can't keep on doing it. Either I forget it or have to do something. But normally I sleep around 6-7-8 hours.

When i sleep alot i'm worse through the day.. but if i get about 7 hours I can usually function pretty well...
But that being said I havent had a good sleep in about 4 months. Just stressed, bad mattress at my old house causing no sleep and bad back. You know when you sleep but you're practically awake the whole time? Its been like that for a while now and its getting kinda bad...

THen i live on caffeine, then cant sleep, then need more caffeine, its a vicious cycle. But I only have caffeine before noon never after..

I am a bad sleeper! Awake every couple of hours. And I dream alot so I never feel well rested the next morning. Somedays I feel like Ive been working all nightin my dreams. My husband says he never dreams and can sleep solid through the night! Must be nice to be a man!

I have to get at least 8 hours. But on a good day, I'll shoot for 9 or 10. People always think I'm younger than my actual age, usually wayyy younger. I attribute it to good genes and getting lots of sleep.

I get around 7-8 hours a night when I have school, but I'm always tired. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible for me to get more sleep..

five hours or less sometimes, i'm becoming a bit of an insomniac lately... :( i know i'll have to break that cycle once school starts, then back to the normal routine, i get about 6-7 hours, depending on the schedule of school, work, etc.

Got 12 hours last night, Im sick so...Ya...I can do that.

5 to 6 hours and its too little for me, but it explains my bad temper these past three years.

^ I hate that :angry:.

I usually get 8 hours throught the week and 9 or 10 hours on the weekend. I'm a student so I can sleep all day and there's nothing anyone can do about it :P :lol:.

usually about 9, but it all depends because i do have those nights where i toss and turn for hours and then when i finally fall asleep, i have to wake up :(

i "sleep" for 9 1/2 - 10 hours a night, but i am such a terrible sleeper i end up awake for around 2-3 hours a night.

these days, anywhere from 5-8 hours. having to fly around the country alot these past few weeks has messed up my sleeping alot.

about 7 1/2 to 8 hours a night... on weekends about 10 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->