How Much Sleep Do You Get?

about 6-8 hours, depends on how long it takes me to actually fall asleep

StilettosAddict! said:
During weekdays i sleep between 6 - 8 hours, and on weekends between 10 - 12 hours

I wish I can sleep that much now :( Recently, i've been sleeping for no more than 4 hrs during weekdays and 7 hrs in weekends.

Every night is different...usually 5-7 hours. I should go to sleep earlier.

9-10 hours every night..and I still manage to feel a bit sleepy when I wake up.

I'm one of those "must have 7-8 hours a night" types. I did the sleep deprivation stint when my children were babies, but I find now, I like my snooze time.

Another good reason to get your zzz's, its been proven that lack of sleep can be a cause of weight gain and/or difficulty losing weight! Especially when you hit your mid-30s onwards.

^ It may be a cause for weight gain because sleep deprivation makes you crave food more than you would had you slept an adequate amount...

I know I definitely want to eat more when I'm tired. :blush:

Lately I've been getting 9-10 hours... thank goodness for not having a job... (but I AM looking)

Three to five hours, usually. :doh:

Lately I've been going through stages where I won't sleep at all for over 24 hours, but then sleep like 15 hours at a time. This is with school (getting up at six every morning) so my schedule is really messed up.

6-7 hours on non-insomnia nights. When I have insomnia ...b/w 0-3 hours.

usually 7-8 hours . I can't sleep more than 8hours though, I always wake up and have to get up :P

Not enough!

I sleep from anywhere around 5-7 hours, depending one when I finally get to bed.
I always sleep with the TV on. It's very relaxing.

usually about 8 hours but it's not enough for me, I am the person who can sleep all day long:lol:

I try to get eight, but it is hard when I have to get up at 5 to go swim before school. so i end up getting 6-7, which is not enough.

Anywhere from 5-7. I hate going to bed early - especially when I get home late from work (which always starts at 9am and might end anytime from 6pm to midnight) and have to get up early enough to fix my impossible to fix hair. Only on the weekends do I get about 8 hours except if I drink a lot I cannot sleep in the morning. Really weird..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->