How Much Sleep Do You Get?

It depends. Sometimes as little as 3-4 hours, and usually no more than 8 or 9. Ideally I'd like 9. I remember when I used to get that much on a regular and consistent basis.

My optimum amount is 9 hours. I hardly ever actually get that though. During the week i sleep between 4-6 hours, if left to my own devices at the weekend i can easily sleep for 12! I only ever wake up feeling refreshed if i've had about 9; less and i'm too tired, more and i feel so sluggish!

6 1/2-7 during the weekdays, not enough I'm always tired. The boringness of school probably contributes to the tired feeling.

I love sleeping but I find it really hard to fall asleep, so sometimes I get less than 3 or 4 hours, but in the weekends I try to make up for it and take it up to 10

I sleep at 10:00pm and wake at 6am on weekdays for morning gym so 8 hours. On Saturdays I'd get 9-10 hours sleep due to dance classes. Extra sleep makes a huge difference. My sleeping patterns are extremely constant.

I was reading Australian's Men's Fitness magazine and it explains that environment and setup is a huge factor for how well you sleep. I.e. your bedroom should be pitch black (as even the small light for a mobile phone charger can disturb the quality of sleep). I believe the advised amount of sleep is 7-8 hours. I recently (this week) tested using an eye cover and it seems to give a much better sleeping quality for me.

About 3-6hrs a night for the past few weeks. I need to sleep for one whole day to feel good again i think, but i have too much to do.

About 7-8 hours, but usually even that doesn't feel like enough.

Depends! Sometimes I can sleep for 10 hours :lol: Usually it's for about 7. Lately I'm waking up early, I can't seem to sleep past 9 am.

8 hours deep sleep is a must but i get 4 to 5 hours at night, maybe an hour at afternoon.

actually my sleep regime is terrible !

for example i have time periods when i go to sleep at 7 . oo ( am )
and i wake up about 18 . oo , so my all day ( sorry - evening ) is destroyed .

how i get back normal regime ? - i just dont go to sleep from those 18 . oo until next day evening .
it is hard , but still - then i can get normal regime at least for some days ...

I try for 8-10 hours every night! Sleep is so important ♥
It's when your body cleanses and regenerates...

I try for 8-10 hours every night! Sleep is so important ♥
It's when your body cleanses and regenerates...

So true!! For me it depends on my work schedule ;when im working at home i usually sleep 8-9 hours a night.If im going to the office i usually get 6-5 hours a sleep a night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->