How Much Sleep Do You Get?

i need more :doh: maybe i shouldnt go out so much but it is a hell of alot of fun:mohawk: and how much time am i gona have with uni work live my life to the full:lol:

Well since it's summer time and I do nothing all day I get a lot.

I go to bed at around 2:30 and wake up at 11:30. I need 9 hours of sleep.:blush:

During the school year I usually end up going to bed at 11:30 and wake up at 6. After I come home from school though, I usually end up taking a cat nap.

Varies from 2 to 7 hours. I always tell myself I only need 4 hours and I'll be fine, but I know that's a lie :innocent:

I like this thread. :flower:

On a good day, it's 7 hours of sleep. On a not so good day, it's 5 hours.
It's always due to studying and homework. :cry:
At my last school, I got a good 8 or even 9 hours of sleep. Going to sleep at 11 or 10 and waking up at 7:30 AM. Now a days, I have to get up at 6:30 AM.

perlefine said:
Varies from 2 to 7 hours. I always tell myself I only need 4 hours and I'll be fine, but I know that's a lie :innocent:

Ha ha....so true, everytime I get less than 5 hours, I'm a complete zombie. But I always seem to think and repeat that I only need 3 hours of sleep on the nights I go out. Go figure.

Depending on the night, I get between 2-9 hours of sleep.

In the past months, I didn't have enough. Like the other night, I only slept 4 an a half hours and I have to get up very early because of work. The problem is, I feel tired all day which sucks. I really need more sleep.

I get around 5h of sleep each night.
Too much work and I can't fall asleep well.
Do you guys have any advice how to fall asleep faster? :S

I don't even know what that word mean :shock: ...:lol: the required sleep is 6 or 8 hours i think. I only get 4 sometimes 3:blink:

Dubuc said:
I get around 5h of sleep each night.
Too much work and I can't fall asleep well.
Try to concentrate on every part of your body one by one and order it to 'go to sleep' or 'turn off'. It should give a light and easy feeling to your body.
You'll feel that if you do this from the bottom to the top of your body, you're a lot more relaxed and usually fall asleep real soon. It works for me :smile:. Good luck!

O/T: I get like 6-7 hours of sleep each night. The thing that most bothers me is finding a comfortable position for both my head and my neck on my pillow. I can't stand it if the pillow is too full near my neck area, it makes me feel like I can't breathe :ninja:.

I have a sleep disorder in which I need more sleep than average and if I'm woken up before I'm ready, it makes me physically sick. As I've gotten older, I've been able to develop patterns of sleep, so that I can get by with fewer hours during the week if I make up for it over the weekend. It's quite a challenge doing this with kids and a full-time job. :P

During the week I sleep about 9 hours (8pm-5am)
During the weekend I sleep about 14 hours (8pm-10am)

last night I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 11h00am this morning.... :blush:

I only really need 3 or 4 hours to function properly. Funnily enough, if I sleep more than 10 hours, I wake up feeling really groggy. Too much sleep is bad for me.

Dubuc said:

You know how when you are about to fall alsleep you're breathing slower and less aware. I heard you can try to control that and it will help you sleep quicker. So try and just calm down and get in a "sleeping mood"
But, then again why would you take advice from a girl who only gets an average of about 5 1/2 hours of sleep a night and is on the net at 12:22 AM???

Dubuc said:
Do you guys have any advice how to fall asleep faster?

In order to easily slip into sleep, it's vital that you have a winding down period before you hit the pillow. Some people don't have a problem with this, but for others it's recommended that you not work out less than three hours before bedtime, and to turn off that television and computer! Do something calming, like listen to music, and naturally your body will start to unwind.

i sleep around 9 hours a day (10 pm-7 am) but the problem is that at weekends i go to bed much later but then wake up early cause my body is used to it :o :doh: so when i should be sleeping more i actually sleep less :doh: theres not much difference, maybe i'll sleep also 9 hours but i'm the type of person who needs lots of sleep to be awake the next day, and i used to recover on weekends but now... i guess the solution'll be to go to bed earlier :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->