How Much Sleep Do You Get?

I hate to sleep...it's a waste of time but I know I have to. I put it off as long as I can.

I haven't been sleeping enough the last couple weeks. 5-6 hours a night tops. I just can't make myself get in bed early enough. It's starting to catch up with me.

model_mom said:
I hate to sleep...it's a waste of time but I know I have to. I put it off as long as I can.

I'm the same way... sometimes it feels like I have so many things to do rather than sleep... but I usually get tired pretty early any more, so me being fatigued definitely beats out getting things done!

from 2am to 7am ...somethimes i wish to get asleep in monday and wake up in saturday...

Probably about 7 hours ... I was getting 8 or so over my Thanksgiving vacation, and now I'm tired :doh:

6-7 hours if i'm lucky, I only got about 4 last night :(

I was lucky last week cause I had the week off work so I slept in a lot it was nice, but I went back to work today and I knew I wouldn't sleep well lats night

i like to get about 9 hours sleep.
sometimes i am so wound up i need to take ''sleeping tablets" though ;-)

I have had insomnia since I was 15 (now 21). It comes in stages, but when it's bad it's REALLY bad. I can be awake the entire night without sleeping... It's so hard to function with so little sleep... At the moment I get around 4 hours sleep a night. I consider 6 hours sleep a blessing. More than that (for me) is unheard of. It also doesn't help that I have room mates who go to bed late and sleep late, it puts me out of balance even more...

I need to sleep a lot if I want to feel great. I need at least 9 hours but usually sleep 7-8:doh:

copper said:
sometimes i am so wound up i need to take ''sleeping tablets" though ;-)

Wish I had that problem... :rolleyes:

well i tend to sleep about 8-9 hours per night. But it's wierd, because sometimes, i go through a phase of a couple of weeks where i can sleep like 13 hours, and still be dead tired when i wake up. And when i sleep 13 hours i am not saying i partied hard before or anything, nothing at all. What is that from?? and especially...what can i do? Maybe more vitamins or something?

my sleeping hours varie so much. on weeks i try to get at least 8 hours of sleep but usually it tends to be only 6-7 hours which really isn't enough for me. on weekends i might sleep almost 12 hours because i'm so tired after the hard week in school. i should sleep regurarly 9 hours so i wouldn't be so tired all the time

Too much...I was two hours late at least everyday last week for school! And I went to sleep at nine! But when you've got school, you realize sleep is much more interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->