How to look sexy without crossing the line

I agree about the attitude, I think that is why I never feel sexy no matter how short my dress :lol: I get the words "innocent" and "charming" a lot which is just about the opposite but have their own appeal so I don't mind.

A classic black style i think is always a winner...cause it doesn't feel so scandalous... And yeah we all gotta like an attitude so ourselves that no matter what you wear it tends to go out... well u can pretend you being another but then thats not you. Also confidence is also very important...if you show confidence maybe the people who look at you don't think u have cross any line...or they would dare to make it obvious.B:(lol:

A classic black style i think is always a winner...cause it doesn't feel so scandalous... And yeah we all gotta like an attitude so ourselves that no matter what you wear it tends to go out... well u can pretend you being another but then thats not you. Also confidence is also very important...if you show confidence maybe the people who look at you don't think u have cross any line...or they would dare to make it obvious.B:(lol:

an interesting point :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->