i-D Spring 2010 : Natalia by Paolo Roversi / Freja, Sasha by Emma Summerton

Oh, I want all 3 covers. Hopefully they'll be printed inside.

I love all three of these covers. And not a celebrity in sight! I can't decide whether I prefer Natalia's or Sasha's though. Sasha's cover is the more interesting, but Natalia just looks so damn beautiful in her's!

I love all three covers. Freja's super fierce, Natalia is so soft and beautiful, and Sasha's cover is kind of strange but definitely interesting. Apparently there is an ed with Dree, styled by herself and set on the island where Ernest Hemingway's house is. Can't wait to see it!

I love Natalia's cover best. Sasha's cover is also eye-catching. Freja's one looks weird for me.:shock:

Natalia looks so cute on her cover. Sasha looks good but Freja is slowly crossing my 'too alternative' line...

Got the issue.

There’s editorial’s with Alla, Tanga, Natalia, Sasha, MariaCarla, Abbey Lee, Isabelli, and one with Dree also.

I'm interested in Sasha's and Natalia's eds only and Isabeli also, others doesn't interest me.

Thanks for the review, honeycombchild. This seems to be a jam-packed issue. So glad that Tanga has got an editorial! Really looking forward to seeing it.

According to Freja's mother agency, she is shot by Roversi, not Summerton.

I like the Freja and Sasha covers, but not a fan of Natalia's. Thanks.

i can't wait to see what the content looks like. sounds like an impressive issue... at any rate i-d can do no wrong imo, so i'm sure i'll be somehow thrilled with the eds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->