i-D Summer 2021 : The 'New Worldwi-De' Issue

Out of all the seven covers, Gigi Hadid's is the one I like most - always been a Daniel Jackson fan, love the styling and the use of black and white. Gigi's cover is guaranteed to grab your attention at the newsstand and pretty confident Precious Lee's cover will do also (my second fave cover).

This issue comes with an extra magazine of Gucci SS21 or is their catalogue? not sure....basically a mix of images from the videos directed by Gus Van Sant with some extra photographs. For the Gucci-Die Hard fans will be mandatory to have this.

just come back to ask if anyone can post the “martine rose” story from this issue again? thanks in advance

Binx has never made the slightest of an effort and still she radiates effortless cool. Even with the silly Coolio hair and the forced 90s styling, her unreal and sharp proportions are slicing through all the mediocrity of this shoot with her sheer force of cool. Imagine if she actually were styled, made-up and photographed by talented creatives instead of this era’s con artists— she would be unstoppable :sigh:

((LOL @Tyler dragging out the Victorian couch in a field laziness that even a decade ago was so played out. This con artist, not even 30yo yet and already out of ideas if he’s not relying on his Erykah Badu rip-off of sheets hanging out to dry concept :double sigh:...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->