i-D Winter 2009 : Georgia Jagger by Paolo Roversi | Lara Stone | Supermodels

Parade was a different type of publication to Oggi in tone and content, it was a UK weekly mag that started out as something tame and unisex, but which evolved over time to be a p*rn mag.

I love Lara's ed, it reminds me of the early 80's, reading the News of the World, and watching Juliet Bravo and Jim'll Fix It on a Saturday, and having a crush on Bodie (but not Doyle). In a way, it manages to capture the vibe of various decades all at once, but it's more a wistful reworking of yesteryear, rather than another one of those 'ironic' direct rehashes we've grown tired of seeing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Lara's ed as well. Love the art direction.

oh, thanks for the info, tigerr. I didn't know any of them, just mentioning for the design, though I guess it was common amongst publications like that.

Well, it's the p*rn association with the name of that publication, I imagine it's probably why they chose to recreate it, although in the 60's, it would have still had some innocence to it, rather than the top-shelf title it became in the 70s and 80s. I don't even know if it's still going.

I got this issue and it's great. I love Lara and Jamie's ed, and Claudia, Eva and Helena look amazing.

i dont care what else is in the issue, just gimme that piece of jamie dornan meat!

so cool. but why supermodels AGAIN? come on!

Great issue loveeeed the Lara ed very sexy

OMG, I have to have this issue immediatly!:woot: Lara's ed is too good to be true!:heart:
Thanks for all the scans!:flower:

Oh. my. This is Lara's sexiest editorial to date IMO, which isn't saying a little. Her hair looks so great, and the parody is effective, yet loving. :heart:

That Editorial with Lara is fantastic, a new side of her beauty for me.
I definitely can't wait to see more, i'm already in love with the two scanned eds :heart: so far

The editorial with Lara and Jamie is inspired and really does hark back to a time of much more innocent redtop newspaper reading.
A job well done.:D
Thanks for scanning Fearless123:flower:

Beauty Beyond Belief

Photography Sebastian Kim
Styling Havana Laffitte
Models Liu Wen & Karmen Pedaru

(my own scans)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member