Vogue Paris September 2009 : Lara Stone By Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

sorry, why putting your watermarks if thats even not your scans?

Well... I screencaped from zinio and I spend a time, if you can without watermarks then buy magazine and do It Yourself

I could have written that they were my own snaps and, doesn't wrong? I use those screencaped for my blog and annoys me to use my photos in my blog and do not cite the source

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone can post the eds without the watermarks, that would be amazing.

I plan on buying the issue soon in France, but I just moved here as a student and don't have access to a scanner at all, haha.

Thank you!

here are the 3 horizontal Gloria images in one piece, via zinio.com

6a00e54ef9645388340120a563b23b970c-800wi

6a00e54ef9645388340120a563b265970c-800wi

6a00e54ef9645388340120a50cb61d970b-800wi

There's an article about Tyen!That's the cherry on top for me:wub:

That IS cool, about Tyen having an article. She's a Goddess.

I love the stella McCartney ad with Bambi. :lol:

Well... I screencaped from zinio and I spend a time, if you can without watermarks then buy magazine and do It Yourself

I could have written that they were my own snaps and, doesn't wrong? I use those screencaped for my blog and annoys me to use my photos in my blog and do not cite the source

I screencapped things all the time. I see no reason to force someone to credit you. It was nice of you to take the time to do it but seriously the watermarks were very unnecessary. :innocent: It pretty much ruined the image and the photographers great work.

I went ahead and purchased it off Zinio. So here are some much larger screencaps :wub:

Title: BB (?)
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Model: Natasha Poly

Title: Put on a Happy Face
Photographer: Bruce Weber
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Model: Sasha Pivovarova

capped by me

Title: Diane K.
Photographer: M. Jansson
Stylist: Anastasia Barbieri
Model: Anna Maria Jagodzinska

capped by me

Sasha playing Buster's girlfriend in Arrested Development is awesome! Carine Roitfeld should give herself a raise!

Title: Blondie
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Stylist: Jane How
Model: Raquel Zimmermann

capped by me

Title: Beaute
Photographer: Maciek Kobielski
Stylist: Melanie Huynh
Model: Julia Stegner

capped by me

Oops.. I forgot to say specifically "capped by me from zinio.com", hope there is no confusion.

Here is the one picture of Natasha from earlier... it was just used next to an article.

capped by me from zinio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->