same

As requested...

Title: Gloria
Photographers: Mert & Marcus
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
Model: Lara Stone

same

Thanks a lot ...sedirea :flower:

Is it me or is there any midnightblue lights in Lara's hair, backgroud, or other deep/cold color parts in her eds?
Are they due to the screencaps themselves or the same certainty in Print ???
Those effects resemble Madonna's latest Vuitton campaign...Could someone having this issue already enlighten me ? :unsure:

What an amazing issue! Love all editorials especially Natasha, Lara:smile:innocent:smile:, and Tao's :wub:
Thank you so much for the effort sedirea!

I screencapped things all the time. I see no reason to force someone to credit you. It was nice of you to take the time to do it but seriously the watermarks were very unnecessary. :innocent: It pretty much ruined the image and the photographers great work.

well, then I will not do it. Repeat: I don't like put my watermarks in images, but take pictures of my blog and don't cite source bother me. And not only that, I found blogs that even copied the exact same words from my posts. **** devote enough time to my blog for someone uses my work freely and doesn't even add the source. Sorry my bad English. I'm sorry if you don't understand me. I only will post in my blog, bye fashion spot. And, it's posible delete my other images?

^Well thats what you get for posting images on tFS. It's the same with scans.
I've seen my scans posted countless times on blogs and websites, and with not one credit.
It's not right I know, but I'm afraid that's how it is. I never watermark my scans, because it just ruins it for other people.

Thanks for posting your HQ's sedirea! :flower:
I'm looking forward to seeing it in print for myself. I'm trying to restrain myself from looking at it on zinio.

well, then I will not do it. Repeat: I don't like put my watermarks in images, but take pictures of my blog and don't cite source bother me. And not only that, I found blogs that even copied the exact same words from my posts. **** devote enough time to my blog for someone uses my work freely and doesn't even add the source. Sorry my bad English. I'm sorry if you don't understand me. I only will post in my blog, bye fashion spot. And, it's posible delete my other images?

that you watermark your own scan is no problem - though you don't do it on yr blog ...
:innocent:
(ASF does it ! :P)

but that you watermark screencaps (obviously pages scanned by someone else and not you) is a problem ! first it ruins the photo (find a way to watermark them smaller) and then these are NOT your scans !
so in a way, you're doing what you don't want people to do ...
which is weird, don't you think ?

:huh:

I love the whole issue, save for Julia's beauty ed. She's got great hair, and she's a stunning girl, but she looks so odd in comparison to the other girls we're used to seeing in her place in VP... I don't think she looks good in her ed, and she lacks that freshness I've come to expect from the girls in this section...

wow i think that this issue is, overall, refreshing and pretty damn good
and i like how there seems to be a trend in eds this month to be channelling rockstars or whatnot
very interesting idea, and so far with the model choices pulled off very well

WOw. Paris Vogue can really push Lara to her best!! This is the best if her so far IMO. a chameleon!

Here are some more :flower:
Uploading to imagevenue since imagebam isnt loading new images at the moment...

En Vogue

Zoom

capped by me from zinio.com

Loooove "Put on a happy face"!!:woot:It's genius,i'm so happy they chose Liza as an inspiration:wub:
Thank you for posting:flower:

great issue but not really impressive.
there are some really good shots in lara's ed... everything works perfectly on them... but there really bad ones as well. so I won't say is amazing because of this.
Sasha's and Raquel's eds are the best ones from the issue,imo.
there's something weird happening in vogue paris this year... every issue had something missing.

Thanks a lot ...sedirea :flower:

Is it me or is there any midnightblue lights in Lara's hair, backgroud, or other deep/cold color parts in her eds?
Are they due to the screencaps themselves or the same certainty in Print ??

I can confirm thats how the color is in print as well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->