Vogue Paris September 2009 : Lara Stone By Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

^Well thats what you get for posting images on tFS. It's the same with scans.
I've seen my scans posted countless times on blogs and websites, and with not one credit.
It's not right I know, but I'm afraid that's how it is. I never watermark my scans, because it just ruins it for other people.

that you watermark your own scan is no problem - though you don't do it on yr blog ...
:innocent:
(ASF does it ! :P)

but that you watermark screencaps (obviously pages scanned by someone else and not you) is a problem ! first it ruins the photo (find a way to watermark them smaller) and then these are NOT your scans !
so in a way, you're doing what you don't want people to do ...
which is weird, don't you think ?

:huh:

Yeeees, I think that you have the whole reason, watermarks ruins the photo . I was angered because I saw a blog with my photos and my words and not mentioning the source. For this reason I did it, but I have changed opinion. If I return to upload photos to TFS I will be without watermarks. I ask for excuses.

I think there should be more education on Internet and cite sources, but it isn't.

Julia looks great..her editorial itself could be better but i really enjoy both beauty editorials..plus "put on a happy face"..thanks for all the scans. :D

i won't repeat myself saying what i like about all these eds, but after seeing Diane K in higher quality i like it more. i still don't think anna j was a great choice of model, but the styling is really impeccable. the bijoux ed is great too, and i also like the en vogue and zoom shots. thank you sedirea.

Thanks so much for the amazing en vogue spreads:flower: as always it is fabulous all of the accessories are covetable!:heart:

Lara's editorial is by far the best. It's too bad the cover picture isnt "her best".
I expected more from Emmanuelle's work. I still like what she does, but we all know she can do better.

This is such an exciting issue ! Vogue Paris is the best, and Lara looks great !

Lara's ed is really fantastic! I am so happy that they changed her look from the usual thing we would have otherwise expected..

sedirea, thanks for the wonderful scans of Lara's ed.!!! really love her ed.!!!

i bought it yesterday, and i'm very disappointed by the whole issue... i was expecting something better, but, even if i love lara, i'm getting bored of Vogue favorite cast of models... sasha, lara, natasha, raquel... always the same! carine could innovate, it would be a great thing. actually, vogue is really going down in my estimation...

I absolutely love the cover and love Lara! The cover just screams the yearn for the return of classic sophisticated chic! It craves for the return of designers with views similar to that of Jeanne Lanvin and Coco Chanel! I love everything about the September issue of Vogue Paris!

I bought this yesterday as well, and while I wasn't that excited about Lara, I love Raquel's ed!!

Vogue Enfants - sold with Vogue Paris

L'appel du large

Scanned by me (I don't know if I can post these pics here... :unsure:)

that's cute but seeing kids like that kind of disturbs me.

All the eds in this issue are nice, but overall it's a bit underwhelming for a September VP issue.

AWWWWWWWW! Those children are TRES adorable- and sophisticated!!! And I just love the mariniere styling! I really like how they took the classic ideal of the children's sailor look and majorly updated it to make it look so crisp and so now. My nieces and nephews would look oh so chic if dressed like that :lol:! I wish I could get my hands on the supplement :(!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->