Vogue Paris September 2009 : Lara Stone By Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Laetitia

Reaction score
Cover of Vogue Paris September 2009
Lara Stone By Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott.

Scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh? That's Lara? I can barely recognize her..

ETA: Must be the brows.

Not sure what I think...not immediately VPesque to me and the angle is a little odd.

She looks like a hybrid of Natalia&Doutzen with brown hair, but I love the vintage pin up feel to the shot. It's good to see her not so instantly recognizable; she's actually modelling here rather than just 'being Lara Stone'. I'm intrigued to see the rest of the editorial.

OMG!!
That's stunning!!
Two Lara's cover in one day... it's too much for me, can't breathe :D

Leatitia, could we have a reviews please!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what I think...not immediately VPesque to me and the angle is a little odd.

My thoughts exactly but I actually like the fact that they still surprise and come up with smth new...should be an interesting issue, judging from the cover.

WOW did not imagine the cover like this,god she looks AMAZING.Something completely different for Stone, LOVE IT!

Adore that cover, how amazing she's looking there.

that's an incredible transformation!, :o.. she looks like natalie portman with someone else's lips, really demure and yet still very powerful. i love the old fashioned sultriness to it.. i think it's an excellent cover, for once something that looks 'new' (what's old is new again i guess..) and truly different.. i didn't realise her versatility until i saw this picture, and actually i think this really suits her. it's nice to see her veer away from the obvious sexpot shtick. :innocent:

This is so not what I was expecting. But it's beautiful don't get me wrong.
Lara looks unrecognizable. I can't wait for a review. Thanks for the scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->